Sunday, August 24, 2008

NEW STORE and blog site......


coming soon....very, very soon.......

2 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Leah - spent purusing your blog with a sleeping baby in my lap. Praying that you get that call soon! I have been hoping for twins for seven years but we still want more kids so who knows? :) Just wanted to tell you that I cannot believe how PERFECT your colors and exposures look. I am literally in awe. I am going to subscribe to your blog so that hopefully I can watch and learn. I LOVE your style - love it! P.S. I already bought my first pink petti and Tori is only 6 months and I have two more on order. Yikes. It is hard to restrain isn't it?

Unknown said...

OH i cannot wait for the release of the new site and store. and does that say savings?! even more anxious now. I want to purchase the wedding album..keeping my fingers crossed