Wednesday, November 14, 2007

a few from the week.....


love the mood of this one....
a sweet friend made this beautiful scarf for g and sent it in the mail....such a nice surprise!!! So of course, i had to snap a few pics of her in it...:)
some roses from dh a week or so ago....such radiant light was streaming through the window.... this one was actually taken in our inside porch, so there was side lighting from the window...


she's definitely keeping me busy--this toddler of mine...:)

5 comments:

cherie said...

cute little hats!!! such beautiful lighting on that rose.

Mom2Drew said...

I have no idea what the theme is either...have strayed far I'm afraid.

Your little one is just the cutest! She could be in magazines.

Jaime said...

she is soo SWEET!! I don't know where you are, but man does it look COLD!

Tori said...

She is so sweet Leah! I love how her personality shows through in these.

I think this week's theme is reflections/shadows, but I'm not totally sure. I never seem to be on theme. I hear you about the funk. I've had issues with my 50 1.8 too, but now it's my 70-200L that I'm having issues with. I think I'm going to have to send it in to Canon. It focuses fine with the center point, but any other point, the red light signals that it's focused, but it's totally not! Ugh.

Alexis said...

Oh my! She is such a cutie! These photos are wonderful captures of her everyday life. The rose shot is beautiful, too.