Tuesday, November 6, 2007

introducing cmas templates.....

been busy, busy....creating new templates for the holidays!
To kick things off....I am giving away a set to two people!! (each set includes FIVE templates)

How to win???

Just leave a comment on my blog and go check out both collections: "Candy Cane Delight" and "Green Velvet" at my new design site.......


go ahead....
leave a comment....:)


Drawing will be closed by midnight (EST) on Sunday, November 11th.
I'll post the winners Monday morning.

let's get this party started....

blessings,
leah

79 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous, I hope I'm in the running for a chance to win.
Thank you Leah.
~KC

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards.. That green you chose is so elegant and gorgeous! Very nice.. The candy cane line is to stinkin cute too!! Great job on these

Jessica said...

Gorgeous designs!! The candy cane collection is perfect! I would love a chance to win

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! They are both so clean and elegant, I would LOVE to get them!!! Keep up the beautiful work Leah! Blessings to you as well :)
Stacey

Mom2Drew said...

You've been a busy bee:) Or...should I say busy "pea?" Either way, your designs just keep getting better and better! Awesome work friend.

Ashley Hiskes said...

Oh these are amazing!!! Please enter me in your contest.

Tiffany, Bradley, Ava, and Harrison said...

These are so yummy. Please enter me in the contest. I would love to work with these!
Thanks for the opportunity!

brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brandy said...

PICK ME, PICK ME! I love these..they have such a classy- modern look (if there is such a thing):) I'm in love with the green set!!!

Azul said...

WOW!!! Leah the candy cane is amazing, beautiful I just love it. You are so talanted. I for some reason can only see the candy cane one but that one again, wow. I love how the are Christmas cards but do not scream Christmas if you know what I mean.
Beth aka Azul from 2peas

Jenny said...

Beautiful designs. Love the softness and simplicity. Great job!
Jenny (Jenluvs2scrap @ 2 peas)

cherie said...

these are amazing , simply beautiful. Thanks for a chance to win some of your work.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic. great job! Thanks for sharing.....

Lorrie said...

WOOOOO! Nice! I sure hope to be one of the lucky ones!! =)
if I am, just want you to know that I'll be at Disney World until Sunday the 18th, in case you don't hear from me.
How's that for positive thinking? lol!!

Azul said...

Leah, I am so sorry, I found the green one, oh my those are great too. You are amazing..
Beth aka Azul 2peas

Anonymous said...

Wow! I knew that you were busy! First time comment = GGGGGRRRRRRREAT!

Can't wait to use these :) xo QB

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I'd love to win these! Pick me!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous templates! Love them!!

Cathy C.

Anonymous said...

Love the templates!

Stacey said...

Perfect. Really beautiful templates.

StaceyRae from ILP

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas templates are gorgeous, I especially love the Candy Cane Delight package. Your work is amazing Leah, I really hope I get a chance to win!

Angel said...

Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are awesome! These cards are sooo amazing. Love them!

mctaggartbailey from ILP

Anonymous said...

I love the style of these cards...different but very nicely put together. I think they are fabulous!
Trish

Courtney said...

Love the one with 3 opeing sin the candy cane collection!

Photography by Wendy said...

Thanks for the opportunity.

Jester's Tear said...

These are unbelievable. Classy, elegant and understated, I can see a million different uses for them.

I would love to win a set, but I have a feeling that it will be a very long shot - they are so good that you will have tons of entries!

Monica (JestersTear on ILP)

Anonymous said...

I really like both of these sets, but absolutely love the Green Velvet set! They're great! lol ~ sounded a little like a Kellog's ad for a minute there! :-)

Carla
clangham @ ilp

Erin Krieg said...

Absolutely amazing designs! You're in my favorites!

Melanie Meyer said...

Beautiful designs!
So generous of you for sharing with 2 lucky people.

Melanie

What A Beautiful Life said...

I love them! I put a comment on both pages to better my chances at winning!

Apryl

Anonymous said...

I love your style! Very cute, especially the colors. My favorite is the candy cane collection.

LiveLoveLaugh Photography said...

Gorgeous. I really like the way you you design. Simple and clean!
NICE!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful templates! Saw your post on ILP and had to come see. I love how your templates make such a statement.

LauraT

tammie bishop said...

BEAUTIFUL templates.. I would love a chance to win :-)

Anonymous said...

Your templates are beautiful. You are very generous.

Sarah Shah Portraits said...

Love your templates. They are absolutely beautiful! I love the Candy Cane Delight Collection. So sweet. I like the Green Velvet Collection. Love that shade of green.

Hope I'm in the running. :)

Elinor said...

These are beautiful designs!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you have a new fan :) I'm in love with your style and your designs.

Melissa

Arya said...

These are really beautiful. I can see using them for some of my clients. You did a wonderful job in designing these.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Melissa said...

I love looking at your stuff! It's always gorgeous and classy!

Kim said...

Gorgeous templates!

Kirstin said...

Beautiful! You're a talented lady! Thanks!

Mona said...

Simply A M A Z I N G!!!! Love, love, love your designs! Each and every template is beautifully done! I would love the opportunity to show off your talent!

amy cohen-huffine said...

I just adore your green velvet temaplates. So versitile! And the candy cane ones are so unique and creative. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Very cute (think I'm more partial to green velvet, but Candy Cane series is nice too!)


Good Job.

Beth said...

You are so creative! I wish I had time to do this sort of stuff, but at least I can enjoy your creativity! Miss you guys!
:-) Beth

PhotographyByCharise said...

These are GREAT! I love the candy cane set, so my style!

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful!!! You are very talented.

Picture Perfect said...

Love the cards!

Julie Marie said...

Nice Work, very classy designs !!

The color combinations and layouts are well thought out.

Anonymous said...

if i don't win them, i'm certainly going to buy them! love'em! thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

I would love to enter the drawing. Your templates are great.

(ilp) reneechurchill

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'd love to win =)

Farrah

Rebecca said...

These are gorgeous!!! I hope this gets me in the drawing. :D

Anonymous said...

Both sets are beautiful!!! I can't decide which one I like the best!

Unknown said...

WOW EEEEEE.
ONLY 57 PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME IN COMMENTING.
I LOVE THESE SETS AND HOPE THAT I HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THEM.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Candy Cane Collection. I have a boy, but want to have a girl just to use this one!! Just looked at your site and now I have to have the green velvet!

The Romanceaholic said...

Oh wow these are simply stunning! I'm totally in love with the green set especially!

Jess

Kellie Staton said...

I had to check out your blog first (I'm nosy). I am so bookmarking it. Love your photos. The last one on your little Linus one is to die for. Now on to the templates, OMG! I think these are some of the best I have seen and I have been searching the web for the last 2 nights trying to find just the right thing for Christmas. Gorgeous!!!!

Jenn said...

Beautiful designs..I've LOVE to win anything of yours. Thanks for the chance to win! You're the best!

Jaime said...

these are soo pretty!!! you KNOW I have to post!! woohoo!

Jess said...

These are just gorgeous Leah! Very nice work! (and Gracen is the perfect model for them!) ;c)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I adore the Candy Cane Delight. Fantastic color choices!
holpolmac@hotmail.com

Thomas Zweigart said...

Wow, these are absolutely beautiful! I would love to win:)

Becca (kohly4 --on twopease)
kohly@htc.net

e said...

Wow! You did an amazing job creating these designs. They are all so elegant. I can't even decide which set I like better! The Green Velvet is more sophisticated but the Candy Cane set is fun. They are all gorgous! Good luck in choosing a winner for your contest. :)

amazing grace said...

how fun is this????

WOW!!! I am so excited by this response! :)
Thanks for all your kind words....

a few more days still until the drawing....keep your entries coming...:)

leah

Anonymous said...

these sets are fabulous!!! you did a great job on all these templates. hoping to win ~jen~ from ilovephotography.com

Niko Williams Photography said...

I love the design of both sets, and love the color combos you picked. I personally am a fan of the grey because there are so many cards out there with the warmer tones to them. It's a nice change of pace. Very fresh and "shabby chic".

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love the templates...very elegant!
Becky =)

Anonymous said...

Love these templates! I, too, would have a hard time picking between the two! Hope you sell lots of them!! ~Barb

Tiffany said...

I hope I win!!!! Pick me, Pick me!!! I don't win in any contest I hope this will be my day!!!!! thanks, Leah!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! these are amazing. you are truly talented!
Judy

Dawn said...

I have favorites in both groups. How to choose?!

Us said...

These are beautiful! It was fun to see my little family.

susanne

Amy said...

Both sets are just gorgeous! Amy A.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing...love them!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love them!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)