first off, thank you so much for all your kind words and enthusiasm!!!! I had a total of 86 comments--(b/w this blog and my website, not including repeats)....this is a new venture for me....so THANK YOU!
now....unto what you really want to know....:)
over breakfast, i cut all your comments.....
now....unto what you really want to know....:)
over breakfast, i cut all your comments.....
see your name????
mixing, mixing---so it's fair.....
drawing #1.....(do you feel like you are here???)
and the winner is........

mixing, mixing---so it's fair.....
drawing #1.....(do you feel like you are here???)
and the winner is........Now for a brief intermission.....FYI
I WILL BE OFFERING A GROUP BUY THIS WEEK!!!!!
** If 15 or more people are interested.......I'll offer my cmas templates for only $30 PLUS throw in a free 4x8 template! ($5 savings!)
**If 15 or more people are interested in BOTH SETS: I will give you both sets---a $70 value---for only $55!!!!! That's a $15 savings. This is a ONE time offer---for this week.
So please email me if you interested in a group buy!
Now unto the 2nd drawing.......
is the suspense killing you yet????

and the 2nd winner of my cmas templates is:

mgl scraps!!! (Monica--Jesters on ILP)
CONGRATULATIONS! Please email me at leah@lchphotography.net and let me know if you would like CANDY CANE DELIGHT or GREEN VELVET .......
please email me if you are interested in the group buys!!!
Visit my Website to see my designs in more detail.....



No comments:
Post a Comment