Thursday, June 5, 2008

Great Mail Day!!!


got my new marketing stuff in the mail today! so excited!!!! snapped a couple quick pics this evening before the sun went down......it's a 5x7 folded card and my friend sabreena helped me with the layout!!! thanks girl! :)
The 2 postcards will fit on the inside LEFT of the 5x7 card in a clear envelope sleeve.


Also got stickers that match the back of the biz card--for packaging and notes.....loving them!

I'm working on new vintage frames like the above--they'll be here soon.......:)

18 comments:

Jason said...

WOW, those look really really nice!

Margaret said...

Those are just fabulous! You are so talented. I love all your stuff. I use your actions all the time!!:)

lcp said...

These look so incredibly FABULOUS! You are very talented, I wish I had a 10th of your talent and skills!

Chell said...

These are just great. You have soem real talent, I envy those like you..

Becky said...

These look great, Leah!

Amy said...

omg LOVE them! Me wantee!

selena said...

ohhh...exciting!! they look really cool :)

Debbi said...

These look fantastic!

Mom2Drew said...

I think the thing that's so great about your marketing is the understated elegance. I am not a fancy, frilly gal and generally learn toward clean lines, but I've got to tell you...your stuff is really a cut above.

Amy said...

These are just beautiful! I love it all!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love these!! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Girl! These look outrageous. I love to see them printed all up like this. So awesome.

Shanna Jones said...

Oh wow...very nice!

Angela2932 said...

Looks like they turned out great!

♥ Amy said...

Absolutely stunning and so your style!! Love them!!

Alex said...

Those are designed really nice! I really like how the design is consistent throughout. Well done!

studiocharm said...

Dazzling goods, you've got there. I can tell you put a lot of thought into them and they look absolutely professional. You are so talented!! Your colors really flow too-- and they really support your photo coloring.

Holly Havenhill said...

Looks SWEET!!!!