Sunday, June 22, 2008

this face.....






























Is the BEST!!!!
love scrunchy smiles! Miss G is sure growing up! She'll be 3 in a couple months--can't believe it.
She's starting to talk more and more and repeat so many things.
She had her first gymnastic class last week--and she had an ABSOLUTE blast!!! She was def in
her element. I'll try to post some pics....:) She LOVED the trampoline and the balance beam--as usual, no fear.
Looking forward to going again this week.
Trying to catch up from vacation. Vacations are GREAT....but then it always seems to take a while to get caught up afterwards---laundry and cleaning and grocery shopping and emails, etc.
Know what I mean??
We are almost entering our 20 month of waiting for our next adoption......I'm excited b/c the window is 18-24 months right now---so I feel like it could be soon! We are in the final stretch.
Can hardly wait to get "The Call!"

18 comments:

Margaret said...

That is the cutest little face! Love the frame, too! Hope you get the call soon for adoption!!!

Kristi said...

Oh she is just the cutest thing EVER!! I can hardly wait to see her with a sibling!!

Melissa said...

What a sweet little scrunchy smile! She's such a dolly! Would love to see her gymnastic pics. I'm so excited about your adoption and am praying it'll be soon!

Reds said...

What a sweetie! She's got the cutest smile!! Hope you adoption goes through quickly!

Bobbi said...

This is so great! The scrunchy faces are my favorite too cause they are so real. She is beautiful as usual :)

Chell said...

Oh that is an adorable scrunch smile. She is a doll.

Malisa said...

What a cutie! wow 20 months! I'd be going nutty- hope you get that call soon!

pat said...

What a darling photo! Was she giggling?? She is the cutest little thing. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your call sooner rather than later.

Val said...

Her face is so sweet!! Crossing fingers you get the baby call soon!!

Amy said...

Oh, she's just adorable! I love her scrunched up smile! I'm hoping you get that call soon too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love scrunchy faces. My DD used to make one that we call "The Face".

Mom2Drew said...

I'm so crossing my fingers/praying and just believing for a call along side you. I am seriously so excited to meet you, feel we are going to get along famously!

Perfect scrunchy face!

Stacey said...

Oh what a beautiful shot. Your daughter is just gorgeous! I hope your good news comes soon.

Anonymous said...

I pray for that call for you every day, Leah! I know that you are one of the best mom's ever and I know your time will come again soon. Your little Love is a darling. Her face...so sweet!

Michelle said...

that has to be the cutest scrunchy faced smile i've seen in a while! i'm praying for that call to come soon!

Angela2932 said...

She's such a total sweetie! I'm so excited for you and your soon-to-be new little arrival!

Anonymous said...

Her expression is MELTING me- my niece (who was adopted from China and who is also 3) makes the same exact face. Love it!
And congratulations on the impending arrival of your new little one.

Sharon said...

Such a wonderful expression!