Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a few from mackinac.....

the view from the ferry..... these were outside the grand hotel---gorgeous and so alive with color!

Arch rock


outside our hotel....it was great! beautiful view!
little stone church on the island and another view from the ferry.........


it was such a great trip!!! i have a ton more pics that I really need to blog....:)

14 comments:

Tricia said...

These are absolutely beautiful. WoW, you did great...

Molly said...

Beautiful shots. I'd love to go there some time.

Reds said...

Wow! Awesome shots! Love them! Hope one day I'll get the chance to go there! :)

mama becca said...

gorgeous!!!!

Chell said...

So stunning. You did great capturing the beauty it almost feels like being there.

Debbi said...

Wow - so beautiful. Looks like the weather is perfect as well - the sky is so intensely blue!

Michelle said...

i love mackinac! such a lovely island. you definitely need to get some bikes and go around the island. your colors here really do it justice--great job.

Amy said...

WOW, these are GORGEOUS!!! I especially love the arch, so cool!

Shawna said...

WOWZA! These colors are stunning! I love those bright tulips and that arch rock is so cool!

Angela2932 said...

These are all so beautiful! I'd love to go there sometime. I think it's actually listed in the "1000 places to see before you die" book.

Amy said...

Gorgeous! These look like post cards!

Erika said...

Love the colors, what a fun trip!!!

pat said...

Oh Leah, I feel like I am back there! Great shot of Arch Rock, and the view along the island shoreline. I love Mackinac; thanks for these photos!!!

Holly Havenhill said...

Your pics have great, vibrant colors!