Thursday, May 29, 2008

fun with a pettiskirt!



25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just adore her sweet skirt. Her expression in the first one is priceless!

Xoxox

Photography by Sabreena said...

yeah! I am so glad you caught that expression in the first photo. That was so much fun hanging out with our girls!

Chell said...

Love her expression in the second one..

Kristi Smith said...

Good Lord, she's the cutest thing EVER!!! I miss chatting with you!! Four more weeks!!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Been thinking about you. She just gets cuter and cuter. These are great.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot get enough of her. She is such a doll!

Amy said...

Gah!! What a doll! Love the colors here.

lcp said...

These are all so sweet - especially the last one! I love the colors here.

pat said...

These are wonderful!! The spot on the door looks like a thought balloon in that last photo. She looks so cute in that pettiskirt.

Amy said...

Oh wow, these are amazing!!!

--sme said...

SO much fun!

Malisa said...

so so cute- the first word out of my mouth was adorable and lol, you had that on the photo itself!

Anonymous said...

these are soooooooo gorgeous!! love the conversions they are perfect!

Erika said...

Too, too sweet, love the door, chair and petticoat!! Great colors!

Kristina said...

Oh, it's so cute on her! I love that last one. The chair is just perfect :)

Jess said...

That door is just TOO PERFECT! And so is Miss G! I love the shot with her hands on her cheeks like she is surprised! LOVE IT!

mama becca said...

So cute!!!
So where's that phone call we've been waiting for????
love you all!
becca

Shawna said...

WOW she is so precious!! What an awesome DOOR! I just love that 1st shot!

Margaret said...

So so so so adorable! Love those colors and her expressions are fabulous!

Bobbi said...

Oh my gosh could she be any cuter?! I just love that 2nd shot, though they are all fantastic.

Becky said...

Adorable is right. I especially love that last one!

Jen said...

One word....AAAWWWWW!

Denise Marie Olson said...

Loving the colors and your little girl is tooo adorable.

♥ Amy said...

Gorgeous! Perfect props for this petti and she's such a doll, too, of course. Love #2!

studiocharm said...

What amazing color and texture and expression in these images! Well done. Just beautiful.