She painted jason, gracen and I and then 2 little ones as we wait for our second and/or third. Still hoping for twins!!!
We've now been waiting for 18+ months!

Gma and Gpa came to visit last weekend and we went to the park!

on the swings.....

g loves slides....
a little creek nearby the park...

thanks for all your kind comments yesterday about the pif interview! I was so excited and humbled to be on there! Thanks for your encouraging words!


21 comments:
I just always love your color! So vibrant! These are awesome captures! And I loved the interview too! You are looking good
Cute family. Love the pictures of your little girl. She is so precious
What cute family. Those little people are adorable.
you make even a simple park outing beautiful! your work is always so clear and the colors so rich. nice job. i'm crossing my fingers for twins!
Lovely, as always. :)
great shots! Looks like a fun day and I love the little family!
Cari
Leah,
Thanks for linking your blog to your profile...being me, I have no sense of direction!!! LOL!!
LOve the work!!!
What a wonderful day! I loved the one of gpa pushing g on the swing! It is so great she gets to spend time with them!
Love the look she give coming off the slide. I always love watching the kids spend time with thier grandparents. Still praying.
Beautiful family-time shots! I just love the bright colors you captured!
Great shots. I just adore the composition and coloring in the last one.
I love that last one! And Heather did a great job!!!
love the shots - especially the water one
Your family is adorable! Looks like you had a great day outdoors!
Beautiful photos! I especially love the last 3. I like the ripples in the water, and how your sweet daughter is leaning over examining something, possibly something little that would make a good macro shot?
I love your little wooden family! What a cool thing!!
The park pictures are wonderful! My favorite is her at the bottom of the slide!!! Precious!
Oh Leah- your last two images are stunning. It's so fun watching your photogrphy and art take off...
Great captures! Love the one of G on the log.
Hi! You asked me if my flowers are fresh or cut, these ones were cut flowers I purchased at Costco. Over the winter, I have pretty much all purchased flowers, unless I visit my parents. But once spring hits, I try to find growing ones as much as possible! :)
The interview was very cool from your last post! loved it! And the painted family is adorable, kudos to your friend's artistic ability! Can't wait to see what baby/babies you are getting!
Okay... come on people... give this family their referral!!! I'm going nuts here!!! you better email me when you get some news :). Are they telling you anything????
love you!
becca
Post a Comment