Tuesday, May 13, 2008

some recent macros.






love the 60mm nikkor lens. these were taken at the japanese gardens....

23 comments:

April said...

those are gorgeous..i might have to go back and take another picture of the bleeding hearts that i just took a picture of after seeing yours.

Melissa said...

OMG these are gorgeous Leah! The bleeding heart and rose are my favs! What did you run on the rose, Lilly blue?

Reds said...

WOW!!!!

Kristina said...

Oh my word. These are all A-Mazing! I love them all, really, they're all just fab!

Michelle said...

ok, you win! these are gorgeous! the bleeding heart is stunning. love how you got it fully in the frame. and the last one feels so smooth-almost like velvet leaves. very nice.

Cindi Koceich said...

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED a macro lens!! These are absolutely beautiful!!!

Amy said...

These are absolutely stunning!

For Over 29 Years... said...

OH those are so lovely. You picked a wonderful assortment to share also. The colors are all fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the rose!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

WOW. DOF and color are great.

Becky said...

Beautiful! Love all the bright colors.

Mom2Drew said...

#2 is AMAZING! Holy cow it's awesome! That green on green is just breathtaking.

Stacey said...

These shots are incredible. The colors and detail are beautiful. Love them all!

Donnah Ciempka said...

These are truly breathtaking. That green on green is spectaular!

Anonymous said...

I wish you would sell these as prints. I would buy them and hang them proudly in my house...or even cards! They would make beautiful cards too. Works of art, Leah!

Bobbi said...

These are just breathtaking! I love that processing on the third one, your comp is so on point.

Shawna said...

GORGEOUS!! Love the bright colors in the first one!

Erika said...

Amazing! Love the low contrast on the rose! Such a different edit than usual! Man, I don't like looking at beautiful macros, makes me want to go spend more money!

Sandra Collins said...

these are incredible - love the first show how the pink absolutely pops on the green

Jess said...

These are SO SO AWESOME Leah! That bleeding heart is amazing. So are all the rest! I love how you captured all the lines and patterns... stunning!

Angela2932 said...

These are beautiful! I love how the last photo turned out!I love the flowing lines in it, and the intensity of the green.

Anonymous said...

these are stunning!!!

slowpoke said...

Breathtaking ... incredible.