happy birthday to you...
happy birthday dear jason and 'daddy'
happy birthday to you!
love you and so glad we're best friends...
working on some dramatic lighting in this pic--the shadows are a bit too dark--but j likes it...
we went to the gardens on saturday....so beautiful. gracen loves it! she can just walk around and explore. she likes the bleeding hearts and loves picking up little or 'big' rocks along the way, too.
so delighted she actually looked at the camera and smiled! that doesn't always happen!
so love my family! they are such a blessing!!!


19 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday J! Love the last one of "L" looking at the camera!
I love the dramatic lighting and the shadows. It really works so well here. The gardens look so beautiful. I love that first shot.
Ooh, I really like the dramatic light in the first shot! Happy bday to your dh!
i really like your lighting. so strong-perfect for your dh. and happy birthday to him!
Wow! These are great and I love the 2nd shot. What a gorgeous tree to play under!
that's a great shot, lighting and all. so cute to see Gracen's little smile.
Happy birthday!! And Gracen is as cute as ever!!
leah i love the lighting on your first shot and happy birthday to your husband
Nice lighting on J. Such a beautiful family.
Love the shot of your sweetie, it looks great and happy, happy day to him too! The two of your dd are adorable, great location!
Do they make those sunglasses in grown up sizes - they are too cute.
Wonderful shots. I love the first one and your daughter looks so cute with her rainbow shades.
I love the moody effect of the lighting in the shot of your hubby. Amazing really....beautiful portrait.
She is getting so so big too! I cannot get over how she is growing up. I love the first shot of her under the tree.
Happy birthday to your hubby! Love that shot!! And love the shot of your daughter under the tree! Wow!
beautiful shots - love the one where she is looking at the camera
I like the dramatic effect of Jason in the first shot, and that Grace.....what a cutie!!
Awww! Happy Birthday!
YAY! :) It's always a joy to see your POTD posts! :) Happy Birthday to your DH too!
Cheers,
jewels
I like the drama of the shadows in the first shot too, and you know how I feel about shots of G. :-) Happy Birthday to DH!
Post a Comment