Saturday, May 3, 2008

pif interview and some gardens


so excited....have an interview over atPay it Forward----go check it out and get a couple freebies from lch design


went to the gardens nearby and was so excited to finally see some blooms!





19 comments:

Jess said...

OHH! I love the bleeding hearts! They are stunning! And it looks like Miss G has been a busy girl! :)

Chell said...

I love that last photo. Read your interview on PIF, nice to get to know more about you...

Tiffany said...

This is gorgeous!!! Leah, Hope you got a lot of salesfrom your textures, I posted my photos from one of the forums I go, not 2peas and I got a lot of PMs about it and link you....thank you so much for doing it, you know me, I'm so lazy doing post processing!!!Love this photo and will try it in my next photo shot!!!

Anonymous said...

Great interview. Bleeding hearts are my favorite flower ever but I've never been able to grow them. The last photo is my favorite. It looks like she's waiting for something.

selena said...

The flowers are just beautiful!! And the last picture is perfect...love it!!

Angelica said...

Oh, I just LOVE that last one!! It's SOOO beautiful! I just love your photos, you're so awesome!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful photos, but I love the last one... Great Job.

pat said...

Commented on the bleeding heart in the gallery. LOVE the shot of darling G by the fence. That punch of pink is a winner.

Trina said...

I LOVE the colors in these!!! Spring is so exciting!!

Amy said...

Beautiful! I just love the last shot!

Ginnie said...

Wow, those first two are very beautiful. Love the colors!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the freebies!

Love that last pics, beautiful!!

Tera Fraley said...

So sweet of you! Love the texture! And those flowers are so pretty and just pop out against the green. That last shot is adorable!!

Debbi said...

How fun to have that interview and exposure (no pun intended!). I am off to check out Pay It Forward right now. Awesome photos!

Amy said...

Beautiful photos - love that last one, especially. And I downloaded your gifts! Yippee! Thanks so very much for sharing. Can't wait to play!!

Becky said...

I saw your interview on PIF and was all, "Leah! I know her!" like the scene in Elf where he says, "Santa! I know him!"
Beautiful shots as always. I love bleeding hearts--they're so perfectly photographable. Love the photo of you and G together too.

Cindi Koceich said...

Oh so beautiful!! I love your border (or is it a texture) on these too!!

Thanks for the pif! LOVE both of your shares!!!

Katie said...

the point of view on the last one is great. love it.

Angela2932 said...

I love your textures and processing in the last photo! I'll have to check out the interview later. Congratulations!