Oh how angelic!! What awesome sun flare!! She is SUCH a doll!!
Awesome fun flare for sure. She is such a cutie.
Simply beautiful. You captured such a perfect innocence here.
very precious photo!
Leah, I really like the backlighting in this. It's like she's looking for Tinkerbell in her hand...
So pretty! Makes me wonder what she's thinking about...
the detail in her hands is amazing
Wow that's beautiful. she looks so inquisitive.
I am SO glad to see you back! I missed you terribly! Thank goodness I get my Gracen fix today... I was going a little bit nuts! :)
The open hand and sun flare go so well together :)
Such a precious photo.
This looks so angelic, like God is pouring down the light upon her. Wow! I was a tiny bit delayed in shipping your family, but they went out today in the mail, so you should be getting them asap:)
Just a perfect shot in every way. You should frame this. Just gorgeous how the light illuminates her head and peers through to her fingers.
AMAZING LIGHTING! She is such a doll!Sabreena
Wow! It looks like she is catching the rays of sunshine in her hand!!!! What a beautiful shot!!
This rocks! Great flare!!!
She just looks like an ANGEL! Oh my word, Leah...this photo is just perfection.
I love her sweet little mouth in this!
wonder what she's looking at? lovely lighting!
what awesome sunflare! G looks so angelic here!
This is so beautiful, the light shining down is just perfect. Love it, totally fits her angelic personality.
What beautiful lighting! Great shot!
I love how intently she's studying her hand! Glad you're back!
Very sweet!
Girl, you are so amazing! I haven't been here in a while but played catch up and love them all! Oh and by the way, your senior rocks too!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Oh how angelic!! What awesome sun flare!! She is SUCH a doll!!
Awesome fun flare for sure. She is such a cutie.
Simply beautiful. You captured such a perfect innocence here.
very precious photo!
Leah, I really like the backlighting in this. It's like she's looking for Tinkerbell in her hand...
So pretty! Makes me wonder what she's thinking about...
the detail in her hands is amazing
Wow that's beautiful. she looks so inquisitive.
I am SO glad to see you back! I missed you terribly! Thank goodness I get my Gracen fix today... I was going a little bit nuts! :)
The open hand and sun flare go so well together :)
Such a precious photo.
This looks so angelic, like God is pouring down the light upon her. Wow!
I was a tiny bit delayed in shipping your family, but they went out today in the mail, so you should be getting them asap:)
Just a perfect shot in every way. You should frame this. Just gorgeous how the light illuminates her head and peers through to her fingers.
AMAZING LIGHTING! She is such a doll!
Sabreena
Wow! It looks like she is catching the rays of sunshine in her hand!!!! What a beautiful shot!!
This rocks! Great flare!!!
She just looks like an ANGEL! Oh my word, Leah...this photo is just perfection.
I love her sweet little mouth in this!
wonder what she's looking at? lovely lighting!
what awesome sunflare! G looks so angelic here!
This is so beautiful, the light shining down is just perfect. Love it, totally fits her angelic personality.
What beautiful lighting! Great shot!
I love how intently she's studying her hand! Glad you're back!
Very sweet!
Girl, you are so amazing! I haven't been here in a while but played catch up and love them all! Oh and by the way, your senior rocks too!
Post a Comment