Tuesday, April 8, 2008

stillness.



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say your macros, and all your work for that matter, is amazing! WOW. Will be checking back regularly. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jamie

Margaret said...

These are wonderful! I'm so dumb, though. When I first read the title of your post, I thought it said, "silliness" and I couldn't figure what was silly about it! Whew. It's been a long day! But I love your macros here!

Jason said...

wow those are great! Man that is some awesome color and DOF

Mom2Drew said...

On macros I'm normally a color gal, but for some reason...the BnW here really speaks to me. Oh, and I'm not forgetting about those templates, just not home right now.

Angela2932 said...

I just love your macros! I really like the last one, with stripes in the drops!

Debbi said...

Great title for these photos - there is something very calming about them!

Becky said...

Great macro, and I love both versions. The lighting is so pretty!

Michelle said...

wow. i really like how the leave seems to glow in the colored version. and the detail!!! incredible.

For Over 29 Years... said...

OOOH I love the conversion on the first. So unusual.

Stacey said...

How beautiful. They are both stunning so I'm not sure what one I like best!

Donnah Ciempka said...

beatuful work - those drops are perfect.

Anonymous said...

beautiful. I love the color one the best, and I think its because I can see the light more...the way it is hitting that drop is perfection.

Bobbi said...

I love your macro shots so much. The color on the second one is perfect.

Jen said...

The first one rocks!!! Perfect!

Jess said...

OMG... absolutely breathtaking! Your focus is AMAZING here!

Anonymous said...

i really need to try this!
amazing job!
tara

Tori said...

these are really awesome leah! i love the processing on the first one, but i also love the color in the second!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful I look forward to seeing more of your macro stuff.

Sharon said...

Very cool! I prefer the color.