my friend heather is making our family out of these super cute wood people!! she posted a little preview of gracen and our babies....not sure if we will have a daughter--a son--or both!!! we are still praying for twins! that'd be awesome! found a ton of cocoons in our trees yesterday! took these with my 60mm macro
Those cacoons are amazing. I love how you can see very little last detail of the fibers. Beautiful.
When Heather posted those little guys, I thought you were ACTUALLY getting twins for a second. I thought I had totally missed out on the news. I think of you daily, Leah and hope that your baby, or babies will be home in your arms soon, Love.
I just saw the wooden people on Heather's blog and loved them! Those pigtail/buns are awesome! Love your cocoon shots, too. You're just as good with your macro as you are with everything else. :-)
Oh...more than ever I'm praing for this adoption to be quick! Funny how when you're painting little people, you start taking on some of their burdens;)
20 comments:
Whlie the textures are super cool on the cocoons and you did a FABULOUS job capturing them, but to be honest...they kinda weird me out!! ;)
And aren't your wooden kids just the greatest!?
These are just adorable... and those are some awesome shots of the cocoon pictures!
Those cocoons shots are awesome, I really love the b/w one.
And I already told Heather but the wooden family rocks! I will add to your prayers for twins :)
Wow, beautiful shots Leah. And I love your woodens:) Can't wait til we all get to meet the new little one!
love the little family. i bet you can't wait to get them! your cocoons are so interesting.
You'll have to keep track of what is in the cocoons. I like the milkweed (?) seeds in the last shot.
The last shot is stunning! The color and softness is so pretty.
Your dolls are coming out great- hoping for the best with your babies-to-come!
Eeks! These webby, cocoon type things are totally creepy! Calling Pat to tell us what they are!!!!!! (But great shot on your part!)
love what Heather did! i hope you get twins ;)!
very cool cocoon shots!
What beautiful shots. The are so clear and colorful. I love the last one.
Those cacoons are amazing. I love how you can see very little last detail of the fibers. Beautiful.
When Heather posted those little guys, I thought you were ACTUALLY getting twins for a second. I thought I had totally missed out on the news. I think of you daily, Leah and hope that your baby, or babies will be home in your arms soon, Love.
Xoxoxo
Mandy
I just saw the wooden people on Heather's blog and loved them! Those pigtail/buns are awesome!
Love your cocoon shots, too. You're just as good with your macro as you are with everything else. :-)
Neat shots leah!
Oh...more than ever I'm praing for this adoption to be quick! Funny how when you're painting little people, you start taking on some of their burdens;)
What a fabulous find in that cocoon too-WHOA!
What wonderful textures! Nice job!
Your little wooden kiddos are just so adorable! Heather is so talented! Super cool cocoon shots... the last one is awesome- love the green background!
Love those little people. Hope your adoption happens soon. Adopted babies are the best! Your daugher is beautiful.
I love the cocoon in b/w! These are just amazing! Like always! ;)
Cheers,
jewels
I love the little wooden dolls!
Heather did a great job on those little wooden people, they're so cute!
Wonderful job on the cocoons, you captured such great detail!
Post a Comment