Thursday, April 10, 2008

modern grunge and boots.




also, the
Lovestory Wedding Album is here!!!

28 comments:

Erika said...

Fun location and great boots!

Jason said...

Great shots!!! So fun.

Anonymous said...

I think our daughters would get along well. sarah loves pink. What action did you use in the third shot? No b&h is still out of stock I am considering ordering from Samy's. I am emailing you a lighting question okay.

Michelle said...

ok, i love the one of her running away! so funny. and the window shot-great! very nice work on your new collection also.

Kristina said...

What a great location! She's so cute in her boots!

Shawna said...

She is so adorable! I love the first one, the color of her boots and bow just pull it all together!

Anonymous said...

LOVe the 1st 3rd and 4th ones! adorable shots!
and great locatioN!
tara

Chell said...

Love them. she is such a cutie...

Cindi Koceich said...

Gotta love those boots!!!

The wedding album looks just beautiful!!!

Margaret said...

Such a fun location! I love that first shot. Her boots are too cute. Beautiful wedding album, too!

summerbl4ck said...

like these very much. great background. and great macro shots the other day

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, you can SO see her little attitude here...darling.

Amy said...

What a fun place for a photo shoot, these are so cute! Those boots are so fun!

Bobbi said...

These are great, I am in love with that red door! I am so in awe with all the great places everyone finds.

Debbi said...

Beautiful! Love the intensity of the color with her boots!

Donnah Ciempka said...

Those boots are so cute.

Jess said...

OH GIRL! Miss G is looking beautiful as ever, and those BOOTS are awesome! I love these grungy textured shots from you, they totally ROCK! :)

The new wedding album looks absolutely STUNNING... WOW... I can tell you really put your heart and soul into that one, it is GORGEOUS!

Becky said...

I love her running towards you...and then away. Hee. Great backgrounds!

Amy said...

What sweet pictures of your little lady. Love the running away shots. And the sepia one is gorgeous.

Angelica said...

I just LOVE that first shot!! And the one of her running away...too funny :) She is such a cutie!

Tori said...

These are so cute! I'm loving those pink boots!

Angela2932 said...

Those boots are too cute! I love the background you used in the 1st one, and the 4th one is wonderful!

Tera Fraley said...

how fun!! These are great. Love the grunge!!

mel said...

so fun! love the feel of these!

Sharon said...

I love these photos of Gracen. Great colors in the first one.

Photography by Sabreena said...

I just love the pink boots and the red door! So cute!

Sabreena

Anonymous said...

What great attitude with those boots.

Traci Farias said...

love the b&w shot of the little girl!! Great images.