Thursday, April 24, 2008

backlighting and sunglasses

g got some new glasses yesterday!!!!! :) she has been wearing them 24/7....went to the mall today and she wore them throughout inside.....

26 comments:

Angela2932 said...

I especially love the last photo, with the sunglasses slightly off-centered on her nose. These are absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Leah...she looks SO SO grown up in these photos. I cannot get over it. I usually go for your black and whites the most, but these color shots ROCK, girl! I love the last one. Wow! Xoxox Mandy

Tori said...

I absolutely LOVE these! Those sunglasses are fabulous and little G looks fantastic wearing them! So precious!

jordan.krogman said...

What a cool dudette! I love your bright, saturated color in these. How'd you get the sky to stay blue??

Kristi said...

Grrr...blogger just ate my comment :(

Lets try this again... I LOVE that last one! She's just too cool in her rainbow shades!!

Sharon said...

She is practicing for the paparazzi. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the Last one! So Cool!

Krista P said...

You know, I bet every single person who saw her in there with those glasses on thought she was the cutes tthing ever.

Such a personality on that little angel.

As always, divine shots!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Love those shades! The sky looks awesome!

pat said...

Saw these in the gallery. I love the last shot with the color of the sunglasses popping the sky, or visa versa. Blue sky....sigh.

Jess said...

Well isn't SHE just FABULOUS in her new shades?! I love them, I want a pair! :)

Anonymous said...

Could she get any cuter?

lcp said...

These are beautiful and I especially love the 3rd shot!

Bobbi said...

Those are some seriously rockin glasses! I love that last shot.

Kristina said...

I really, really like that last one--the dappled blues in the background are just fabulous and compliment her sunglasses perfectly! So cute!

mamawest777 said...

Your colors are phenomenal, sister!!! Excellent work! She is absolutely fabulous in her Hollywood glasses!

Becky said...

Rocks stars have to wear the shades indoors. These are adorable!

Michelle said...

all three are wonderful but that last one!! beautiful! the color and DOF are incredible. frame it!!

Debbi said...

The last one is my favorite, too! Great job with backlighting. I really struggle with it - a definite goal for me this summer (if the sun every comes out again here!).

Trina said...

awww very cute!! I just LOVE the rich colors you got!! The grass looks sooo green!!!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

She is stylish as usual! Great job with the backlighting.

Malisa said...

these are beautiful! The backlighting to me seems to be a non issue!

Amy said...

What cute sunglasses, no wonder she didn't want to take them off! These are all beautiful, but I like the color ones best because it is all so vibrant!

Stacey said...

What sweet photos. I love the last one.

Suzy said...

I would LOVE to know how you pp these? They are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Future's so bright... :D ... she's adorable! Sunglasses never stay on that long for us, LOL.