Monday, April 14, 2008

you color my world.






26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these from your actions? Just beautiful!

Beth said...

Love, love, love these photos!
:-) Hope you are well... can't wait to hear when you get BIG news!
Blessings,
Beth

Kristina said...

These are gorgeous! Love that second one up from the botton!

Cindi Koceich said...

I so have to try the parasol idea!!! Love, love the look! Precious photos!!

Anonymous said...

She is precious. I have to ask, is she always so sweet and happy when you take her photo?

Jason said...

great shots!!! They are all awesome.

Val said...

That parasol is an awesome prop!! Love these, Leah!

Joanne Fowler said...

These are beautiful! And your daughter is breathtakingly gorgeous as usual! Why haven't I been to this blog in so long! I had to go back and catch up! Love it!!

Becky said...

Love the colors! These are all beautiful. That umbrella is such a great prop!

pat said...

Oh my goodness, these are soooo wonderful!! I love the shots of G.; she is so adorable. Love the way she is framed by the umbrella, and your actions on these ROCK!

C said...

GORGEOUS! I really like them all, but my fav is the 4th shot!!

Suzy said...

These are just beautiful!

Stacey said...

I love these shots. She looks so sweet and the colors are gorgeous. Nice job.

Angie Moses said...

your DD is so sweet and I just love these shots!

Anonymous said...

this was a great shoot of her!! she's so CUTe!
love that umbrella so MUCH!
tara

Jess said...

She is GORGEOUS Leah! :)

Amy said...

Gorgeous! Love the second one - the closeup. She is a doll and your colors are amazing.

Margaret said...

These are wonderful.I love the last one especially -- love that border.

Christiana said...

Omg, LOVE these shots! Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

oh she is too cute! Love the little brolly/parasol!
just stunning work.

Mom2Drew said...

Just the sweetest thing ever, can't wait to paint her!

Bobbi said...

These are beautiful, I love your processing so much...and of course it doesnt hurt that your daughter is as cute as can be.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty set of photos!

Tera Fraley said...

Oh wow, I love the colors here!! Great prop!

Anonymous said...

Oh my living word these are the cutest photos....The color is just outrageous and fanastic. But goodness, she really is a beauty. You are SO in for it, Mom! Works of art, Leah...

Martha Bravo said...

she is adorable!! I love them all!