Oh how cool!!! It looks great!! I love the texture in the chair especially!! Gosh, she's gorgeous Leah!! And I miss you too!! I'm always thinking about you!
Wow, that is so cool! Just beautiful!!!
Wow, she did a beautiful job, but that was an amazing photo to begin with! She is so, so cute!
Very cool shot!
Beautiful! She is so talented!
Oh wow--she is so talented, and that is SUCH a great image to start with. Hats off to both of you!!
That is beautiful. Will you print it out on canvas?
Wow, that is just simply, simply beautiful! What a great image to have painted.
She does such an amazing job. Just beautiful.
So awesome!
OMG! This is breathtaking! She is SO SO talented isn't she!
WOW>>> WOWO>>> WOW!!!!! Just amazing!
Gorgeous! Kaz really rocked this painting, how awesome to have.
I'm always curious how these look printed. I imagine they look best on canvas? That's one of my favorite shots of G.
beautiful! she does such great work, doesn't she? how's the adoption process coming along?
Neat!
that is soooooooooo COOL!tara
Stunning pictures. She is so adorable!
oh wow, that is amazing!
Just beautiful! She does such a great job!
VERY Cool and I loved all the pictures from your last post!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Oh how cool!!! It looks great!! I love the texture in the chair especially!! Gosh, she's gorgeous Leah!!
And I miss you too!! I'm always thinking about you!
Wow, that is so cool! Just beautiful!!!
Wow, she did a beautiful job, but that was an amazing photo to begin with! She is so, so cute!
Very cool shot!
Beautiful! She is so talented!
Oh wow--she is so talented, and that is SUCH a great image to start with. Hats off to both of you!!
That is beautiful. Will you print it out on canvas?
Wow, that is just simply, simply beautiful! What a great image to have painted.
She does such an amazing job. Just beautiful.
So awesome!
OMG! This is breathtaking! She is SO SO talented isn't she!
WOW>>> WOWO>>> WOW!!!!! Just amazing!
Gorgeous! Kaz really rocked this painting, how awesome to have.
I'm always curious how these look printed. I imagine they look best on canvas? That's one of my favorite shots of G.
beautiful! she does such great work, doesn't she?
how's the adoption process coming along?
Neat!
that is soooooooooo COOL!
tara
Stunning pictures. She is so adorable!
oh wow, that is amazing!
Just beautiful! She does such a great job!
VERY Cool and I loved all the pictures from your last post!
Post a Comment