What ever post processing you did on this is amazing...love it!!! She is adorable!Cari
She just melts my heart! Love the processing on this. . . what is it?
what did you do to get this processing?! i just LOVE IT!!!!! and look how cute her hands are clasped like that! what a DOLL!tara
Ooh Leah! I love this new processing! And miss G is looking adorable as ever... but how hard did you have to work to get this one perfect shot? lol
Very cool PPing! I like the burning effect it has. To cute with those little bows in her hair :)
Yes, so very sweet. Love it!
Great pp work, that is great!
I love her little hands. Very beautiful
She is darling!
She looks like she's praying! It's really pretty--feels like fall to me.
I think it looks great. I love the colors here.
Beautiful as always! I love your processing. She looks as if she's praying!
Your title sums that photo up so perfectly. I just wanna give her a little hug. . . she's so cute!
That is really cute. What a sweet little girl.
She definitely is that!
What a sweetheart! I love you editing.
Awwww...just look at those sweet hands!! She is a doll!!! Love the conversion for this too!!
What a sweet face Leah...she looks so angelic.
This is beautiful, the colors are so rich yet not overprocessed. Your daughter is so pretty, I love the praying hands.
Love the downturned eyes, clasped hands, and necklace. I'm a big Gracen fan.
Wow!!! Love everything about your pic!!!
WOW! She is just too precious! What a lovely capture!
What a gorgeous shot! I love the pping you did! Her jacket is precious!
So sweet! i think the processing is perfect for this photo
So precious! I love this shot, and your pping is excellent! Looks so warm.
she's so precious!
she's gorgeous..great shot.
Post a Comment
27 comments:
What ever post processing you did on this is amazing...love it!!! She is adorable!
Cari
She just melts my heart! Love the processing on this. . . what is it?
what did you do to get this processing?! i just LOVE IT!!!!! and look how cute her hands are clasped like that! what a DOLL!
tara
Ooh Leah! I love this new processing! And miss G is looking adorable as ever... but how hard did you have to work to get this one perfect shot? lol
Very cool PPing! I like the burning effect it has. To cute with those little bows in her hair :)
Yes, so very sweet. Love it!
Great pp work, that is great!
I love her little hands. Very beautiful
She is darling!
She looks like she's praying! It's really pretty--feels like fall to me.
I think it looks great. I love the colors here.
Beautiful as always! I love your processing. She looks as if she's praying!
Your title sums that photo up so perfectly. I just wanna give her a little hug. . . she's so cute!
That is really cute. What a sweet little girl.
She definitely is that!
What a sweetheart! I love you editing.
Awwww...just look at those sweet hands!! She is a doll!!! Love the conversion for this too!!
What a sweet face Leah...she looks so angelic.
This is beautiful, the colors are so rich yet not overprocessed. Your daughter is so pretty, I love the praying hands.
Love the downturned eyes, clasped hands, and necklace. I'm a big Gracen fan.
Wow!!! Love everything about your pic!!!
WOW! She is just too precious! What a lovely capture!
What a gorgeous shot! I love the pping you did! Her jacket is precious!
So sweet! i think the processing is perfect for this photo
So precious! I love this shot, and your pping is excellent! Looks so warm.
she's so precious!
she's gorgeous..great shot.
Post a Comment