Wednesday, April 23, 2008

magnolia.



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last one is georgous!!! I love it!
Cari

Anonymous said...

These are pretty. Love the 2nd one.

For Over 29 Years... said...

OH my goodness, those are awesome. I really love the first one with the border, it stands out beautifully.

pat said...

Gorgeous, Leah. Love the soft colors in the second one, but love the B&W and how it draws attention to the structure of the magnolia center. Nice work!!!

Chell said...

Oh WOW. I LOVE that last one. Sooo pretty

Anonymous said...

THese are beautiful! My fav is the first one.

Jess said...

OH WOW. These are SO stunning!

me said...

the 2nd one is my favorite. great color and composition

Anonymous said...

I think the second one is is totally my fav. I just love the pink and the perspective. Really awesome Leah.

Becky said...

I love the angle, with that great big petal in the middle!

Bobbi said...

I actually really like the b/w more than the color here. Surprising for me since I usually love flowers in color. They are both great but the b/w justs jumps out at me.

Malisa said...

I like the second one! Beautiful and soft- like the texture also!

Suzy said...

So pretty!