Wednesday, April 2, 2008

peekaboo

one from today....
playing peek-a-boo with g behind trees--to try to get some smiles!!! :)

Special thanks to you all who left comments on my last post---I read every single one and I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Can hardly wait for news!!

22 comments:

Kristi said...

What a doll! She is the sweetest little thing. I'm trying to convince Patrick to name our next baby Grayson. I'm sad I missed your last post, but still wanted to comment! What a cool thing to be able to celebrate! I hope God reveals to us the right time to adopt because it is certainly in our hearts. Any update on number two?

Margaret said...

This is so adorable! I love that little face peeking around the tree!:)

Danielle said...

What a cute capture. I love the texture and the conversion.

Anonymous said...

this is perfection!
cari

Anonymous said...

i just love this conversion and how cute is her little hand clutching those sticks!!!! LOVE IT!
tara

Mom2Drew said...

Darling, just darling.

Merilee said...

This is such a cute photo! I love playing peekaboo in the trees with my son. Haven't ever gotten a shot this cute though!

Amy said...

This is adorable, she's precious! Your pp'ing is amazing!!!

C said...

oh so adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so perfect. I love watching her play peek-a-boo around the corner. She is lovely.

Reds said...

What a great shot!! Love the conversion and love those little sticks sticking out!!

Val said...

This is so sweet! Love her little stick bouquet

Jess said...

Oh my GOODNESS Leah! This is awesome! I love everything about it- the comp, the processing, the texture, her little stick bouquet, and of COURSE her adorable face peeking out! TOO CUTE!

Pssst- did you see I used your textures in my post yesterday? I forgot to credit you, I promise I will do that today!

Anonymous said...

She is to cute. The texture looks great on here.

Angela2932 said...

Really nice composition, and what a cutie!

Bobbi said...

She is so beautiful. I love this photo, so playful. I just read your post from yesterday and you have a beautiful, blessed family :)

mel said...

gorgeous! I just love everything about it! Great post yesterday too, what a little blessing!

Suzy said...

Adorable!

Tera Fraley said...

How cute!! Such a sweet shot! I love the pping done here.

Becky said...

Every time I think she couldn't look any cuter, she does! Love her clutching those sticks too. What's she doing? Starting a campfire? Building a nest?

Erika said...

Too cute, it looks so rustic with the wood and vintage feel!

Amy said...

What a cutie! Great capture!