Sunday, April 6, 2008

expressions.

love the window light---working on some catchlights the other day with g. she just had fun playing with the flowers and for the first time--was intentionally 'hamming it up' for the camera...
it was great.

frame by the super cool jessica! gracen loves her 'necklace' and loves asking for it. It was made by a sweet friend in NC for her...
vintagey color
&
reg color

we are potty training!!! so far so good!!! She made it through the entire church service this morning---yeah!!!!

23 comments:

mama becca said...

Hey there friend!!! Haven't been to your site in awhile... I love the 2-yr-Gracen-anniversary post :). She is BEAUTIFUL. You guys better watch out when she's older :).
We leave in a few days!!!!
love ya and can't wait to hear YOUR news... it's gotta be soon...
love
becca

Sharon said...

Wonderful captures of a beautiful girl!

Kristi said...

Oh Leah....I could just eat her up!!! Can I borrow her for the weekend and just love on her!? She is so incredibly SWEET!!! And great job on the catchlights!!

Reds said...

Awesome job on the catchlights - she is too adorable!! :)

Anonymous said...

she's such a doLL! love that chocolatey one!
tar

Anonymous said...

Could these be anymore perfect??? I think not...these are awesome!!!
Cari

Val said...

she is so sweet! Love that smile in the first one on the storyboard. beautiful shots. love the conversions also

Becky said...

I don't know which one I like best; they're all so adorable! I love getting my Gracen fix. Good luck on the potty training!

Sharon said...

Wonderful captures! I think she gets cuter everyday.

Yvonne said...

What cute pictures! I especially love the last one!

Michelle said...

i love how expressive she is in these! her personality really shines thru. and woohoo! on the potty training. hope all goes well and smooth.

C said...

These are so sweet and i just love the 4th shot! TOO CUTE! Congrats on starting the potty training! Hope all goes well :)

Mom2Drew said...

I love the expression in #3, sooooo beautiful. She's just the most perfect little girl every.

Anonymous said...

she's so adorable. love the conversions..but love that reg color shot!

Cindi Koceich said...

These are soooo super sweet!! I love her beautiful smile!!! Love the frames too!!

Angela2932 said...

What a sweetie! You take beautiful portraits!

Amy said...

These are beautiful! My faves are the second and last ones, she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gracen. Love the first storyboard.

Debbi said...

She is so adorable - great captures of her personality and expressions!

Farrah Jobling said...

ahhh...she looks so sweet!

Bobbi said...

Love that storyboard. Your daughter has the sweetest smile!

Sarah said...

What a pretty girl!

Beth said...

Gracen continues to be a beauty! Love keeping up with you via blog... we think of you often. May potty training go quickly and successfully!