the first picture is beautiful.
love that card! beautiful pics.
HOw fun, love that first one!! The card is too cute!!
Such honest/real emotion in that first shot and the choice to convert...perfect!
They are so cute together. Love the emotion and mood captured, wonderful!
This is gorgeous, Leah!!! I love your cards. I'm not just in business, but can't wait for your next designs...hopefully next time, I will. can't wait to go pro. =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
the first picture is beautiful.
love that card! beautiful pics.
HOw fun, love that first one!! The card is too cute!!
Such honest/real emotion in that first shot and the choice to convert...perfect!
They are so cute together. Love the emotion and mood captured, wonderful!
This is gorgeous, Leah!!! I love your cards. I'm not just in business, but can't wait for your next designs...hopefully next time, I will. can't wait to go pro. =)
Post a Comment