Wondering what the new year will hold for our family and thankful for many things this past year.
Thankful for the Lord's provision this past year. Thankful that this year will bring 10 years of marriage with my dh and hopefully, our 2nd child.
Thankful for the encouragement and support I've received in my new template business and looking forward to what this year will bring. :)



took this last shot tonight at a friend's house. it was beautiful!!! the sky was reflecting some glorious light and the snow was lightly falling from the sky.....
Blessings to you in 2008!!!!


19 comments:
Wow! Love them all, but the last one is really beautiful. TFS!
I love your pictures! I always have. I can't wait to see more of you in 2008.
Love the one of your daugher - she's beautiful! And the tree is really nice, as well.
Love the first one! The last one is gorgeous with that light. Looking forward to a new year of this and I'm jumping back on too! Love your logo, it's new right?
I've so enjoyed getting to know you this last year and will be believing for that second child for 2008! As always, your little DD is darling and oh, what glorious color in that last shot, so inviting. Makes me want to go make a snow angel.
These are gorgeous Leah! G is so cute in the first one and the color in the last... WOW! I have to say though... I think my favorite is the second one.... very cool texture!
These are great! I love the texture in the second one. happy New Year!! Congrats on all you have accomplished.
The orangy one of the tree is so arty--has a wonderful, warm feel to it. Happy New Year!
Great shots--I do love the texture in that second one--something about it just calls out to me!
I'll say a prayer regarding a new addition to your family...
Yummy light in the tree picture.
You will be in our thoughts and prayers, too!
I love the 1st one of your daughter...she is such a cutie..
Katie
Great shots - I LOVE the last one. The color is very peaceful.
I wanted to let you know that I got SOOOO many compliments on my Christmas card - I bought your tri-fold template and it turned out great. THANK YOU!!!
you started off the year with some gorgeous shots as always !!!!
I just adore that first photo! I really like the last one also!
Cari
Your DD is adorable. I love the lighting in #3.
wonderful!
That last picture of the tree is awsome!! The coloring is perfect. That would make for a really nice Christmas card.
Your work is amazing! Love the tree the best!
THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TREE PIC! STUNNING!
Post a Comment