this was one of g's cmas presents......so much fun! the easel was a great investment! painting, chalk, drawing, and a dry erase board. Very fun! Set up the painting side the other day--and she had a blast.....
i think she loves it......she 'kissed' the paint---notice her 'lipstick'....



so far, g has loved all artsy stuff.....love that! a girl after my own heart.....can't wait to enjoy crafts with her as she gets older.....


5 comments:
She looks like she's having an absolute BLAST!!! We got William an easel for his birthday, but he's not too into painting. With his sensory issues he does NOT like the wet feeling on his hands! These pictures are just precious...definitely something to cherish when she gets older!
LOVE these photos!!!! What a mess! I bet she had a nice bath afterwords. LL got a crayola easel for Christmas which has been great. I am not so brave to let her use paint, but she likes the dry erase markers b/c she can erase her designs.
ok, i loved them all until i got to that last one...and i ADORE it! definitely frame that one! so much the definition of a toddler! beautiful work--both yours and hers.
I love these! Simply love that she kissed the paint... too sweet, and I really really love the last one! Alex adores painting, but he won't get it on him for anything... if one drop touches his skin he has to go wash it off.... :)
Leah,
These are fantastic pics. You are so brave letting her get all crafty :)
Post a Comment