Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!! Hope you are having a great Christmas Eve! We have been cooking around here and will head to church tonight for a Christmas Eve Service. Our church is joining another local church to do a Service together. It'll be a Christmas and Carols Service...so looking forward to that. Then, we'll let G open up one present....then the rest tomorrow.... J & I rented "Amazing Grace" to watch tonight---I hope it's good.
This is how gracen closes her eyes...it cracks me up. She doesn't know how to just close her eyes--using her eyelids---so everytime we say "close your eyes"--this is what she does:


a little trip down memory lane......
this is our sweet baby girl on her first Christmas---she was still in Taiwan and the caretakers were so sweet to put little Santa Hats on the children and take their picture. It would be another 3 months before I could finally have her in my arms!!!!! Oh how I stared at this picture.....
so thankful for my family this holiday season and so hoping and praying that 2008 brings our 2nd child.....

3 comments:

Krista P said...

Just popped over from 2 Peas and had to comment - she's so pretty! Merry Christmas.

Sue said...

Wonderful pictures. Definitely capture the spirit of the season. God Bless.

mama becca said...

I'm hoping and praying with you! That girl is darling. She's just so darn cute!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We did, but I'm definitely feeling a hole in my heart. I hope that 2008 brings us our newest additions!
love to you...
becca