Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lovestruck!!

Just released a new design line yesterday! this is the "Lovestruck Collection".....I am so excited about it. I wanted to design a line that could be used for Valentines, Engagement, Save the Date and Love greetings. These are all PSD files and easy to customize. Head over to my
design site for more details.....

18 comments:

Val said...

These are beautiful! Love the patterns

Kristi said...

These are fabulous, Leah! I LOVE them!!! You have an amazing talent!!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the rich colors.

flute4peace said...

These are really fresh and original - love your style!

Mom2Drew said...

GOODNESS...you're so talented with that stuff, I'm amazed and a bit jealous too;)

cherie said...

you have such a creative eye for this. your talent is amazing , these are beautiful !

~JustJulie~ said...

Beautiful work, Leah! I wanna be you when I grow up. :)

amazing grace said...

you girls are sweet!!! thank you!

Sue said...

These are gorgeous. You are awesome :) - as always. love the pictures the last few days. Congrats on an upcoming 10 years with your husband and I can't wait to hear aobu the new little one and see pics! Happy NEW YEAR!

Tori said...

My word girl! These are awesome! I'm quite envious of your talent here.... ;)

Ashley Hiskes said...

These are amazing!

Sara said...

You rocked these, Leah! Way to go.

Studio gagliano said...

I love your designs, these are great!

Melissa said...

These are gorgeous!!! My you are one talented girl. I've been wondering how you made out with that photography class we talked about?

LuAnn said...

Wow...your designs are gorgeous. I just signed up for your newsletter and can't wait to see what's next!

Sarah said...

Hey Leah -

I'm babysitting tomorrow night and I told the little girl that we will play dress up with all her pretty Christmas clothes and I'll be the photographer, so I can practice using my new camera! hehe. She's excited and i get some experience!

Sarah

pat said...

Leah, you are SO creative! These are major cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow these are great! I just subscribed and so glad I did!

SAllen@yadtel.net

Sonya Allen