here's some more tries--is this working--or not? :0
used my 85mm in these---aperture b/w about 2.8-3.2
Shot in AP mode
used some texture on these next few....


my regular color edit....
used some texture on these next few....


my regular color edit....
23 comments:
I love, love your textures. Where did you get them? Toni
i LOVe them all!
your photos are amazing and your little girl is a beautY!
tara
Oh I LOVE that third photo! They are all amazing!
Cari
I love the third one too, really great! I think the conversions are working for you:)
looking good! like the tones you've got here. and the third one is my favorite. your little sweetie is getting so big and cuter every day!
These are just gorgeous!! I definitely think you have the tones down. Lilyblue seems to have less contrast, but personally I prefer your look and usually boost the contrast quite a bit when I use the actions!
I love, love, love the shots of you baby girl in the pine!!!! Love the color in the last shot!
These are really nice. I love the last one.
I LOOOOVVVE the third photo. It looks really vintagey and christmasy (are those words? hehe). It would make a great christmas card photo. WOW your stuff just blows my socks off!
Love the textures and the colors in the last few. Great pping!!
Your ps skills are fabulous. I have to say I really lie the third shot, but that last one is so yummy perfect!!! Of course, you really can't go too wrong with little G.
AWW she is so cute and so photogentic.
I like this look you got in these . very nice!!!!
There is something about the third image that is totally compelling to me. I think it's the pink of her gloves against the green of the tree. It just totally draws me into whatever it is she is trying to achieve by reaching up like that. Really nice capture!
What a little beauty you have! I love them all!
I absolutely love the texture on that second one! I love textures, but can never get it figured out... one day! :) I like your conversions on these. I agree with Kristi.. Lilyblue's have less contrast, but yours are really great! I like the contrast you have in them!
I really love the texture on the second shot too. Tht is really stunning. And the one where she is reaching up into the branches...so adorable, and the color on that is so soft and beautiful.
Beautiful photos - all of them
The third one is my favorite, but I think they're all beautiful. She is just so adorable.
Just love that first one of her reaching up to the brances
I love the feel of your photos, great job
first she is a doll. second I like the texture you used
I am wowed by your photos. They are all so beautiful. The first ones with the grainy texture are great!
Post a Comment