Friday, January 11, 2008

our yard

love, love, love our yard! we are renting this house that is on 3.5 acres--and it is such a blessing with a little one....so much room to play and wander and explore.....and not have to worry about cars or anything.... this is what I call the 'pine tree forest'......

simply green.
it's nice to have all these pine trees and still have some green in our view in the midst of all the snow.....
blessings.....

21 comments:

Kristi said...

That first picture is so so sweet! I am dying for more land, but it's hard to come by in our area. Your yard looks just heavenly!

Anonymous said...

that first one is perfect!
tara

Toni said...

LOve, love the pics tonight! You are lucky to have a great natural wonder in your back yard! Toni

cherie said...

what a beauitful place!!!!

Anonymous said...

these are all awesome...I really like the second one!
Cari

Katie said...

Every single one of these is great...I especially the love the 1st one...what a little dollie...beautiful colors too...

Anonymous said...

Wow you are lucky...there is nothing better than a yard when you have kids. Your DD always looks so colorful and just relaxed in front of the camera...almost like she doesn't even know you are taking them. That must be so nice! Wonderful color in these.

Kristi said...

I LOVE that you're also a Bebo fan! I've been a groupie since way back in the day when he opened for Jennifer Knapp. A Page is Turned is mine and my husband's love story...word for word. Don't get jealous ;), but Bebo's a friend of my college roomate's husband (he used to drive Andrew Peterson's tour bus...anyway) and we got introduced and long story short he SANG A Page is Turned at our wedding. NO joke! I wish I had digital images but I don't...gonna have to go find the pictures and scan them!!

Anonymous said...

I like looking at your posts. She is a litte cutie

Margaret said...

The colors in this photos are beautiful. I love your compositions, as well. What a wonderful yard you have!

Tomboymama said...

That is wonderful that she has lots of room to play without worrying about traffic, etc. Lovely pictures. Those pines are really pretty with the longer softer needles!.

For Over 29 Years... said...

I love the first picure. All of them, but the first one is special. Such happiness, color and warmth!

me said...

STUNNING< STUNNING< STUNNING!!!!!

mel said...

absolutely adorable! love them to pieces!

Becky said...

Beautiful! Love the way she's framed by the branches in the first shot.

bcgal00 Rae said...

Gorgeous shots - love the beautiful vibrant colors!

Sharon said...

These are great photos. Lovely framing on the first one.

Jodi said...

I'm so jealous of your yard!
Very nice shots here.

pat said...

Nice framing on that first shot. She is such a little beauty. Really like the lighting and the DOF on the pine needles. Very effective.

Tori said...

love that first one. i'd give anything to have ONE of your trees! :)

Unknown said...

I love them ALL but that bw conversion one...ahh...LOVE IT