
i'm back from vacation--it was great seeing family and I was able to take some photos of my nephews. This is J man---isn't he handsome?? 

and here's little g with 2 of her cousins.....she loves gma's pond....good thing her cousins were keeping her from falling in...:)


28 comments:
He is incredibly handsome! The patern on his shirt is super cool! Gorgeous conversion, Leah! SO glad you're back!! Now I hope we get to see some of Miss G tomorrow! ;)
I agree with Kristi! The pattern on the shirt really makes this photo. He's a cutie, too!
Very handsome! Love those eyes!
Oh I love that dimple!!!
His eyes are amazing as is your bw conversion! I love the creamy look of his skin all while keeping a good black and white look. Beautiful shot!
Glad you had a nice vacation. He is a cutie
Oh is he cute! I really like the feel this photo has!
Cari
welcome back, you've been missed;) Oh, your nephew is such a doll!
he is very handsome. and he looks a little ornery too! :) great pic.
Very handsome, indeed. Glad to have you back! :) Can't wait to see more of your beautiful pics. . .
Check out those eyes!!! He's going to be quite the ladies' man! What a wonderful portrait you've captured!
His eyes are amazing! And you gotta love the dimple! Love this photo!
nice shot of your nephew . cute kid!
cute pictures :)
they are all cute kids. Hope you had a wonderul vacation
love the reflection in the water. I also like the way you cropped the first photo; I'm always afraid to cut off part of the head, but it really works in your photo.
He is way handsome. And I love that hand holding her.
he's very handsome! Love the second photo. Great reflection!
Beautiful children!
He is so cute and I love that shirt. Great eye contact..the last picture is such a great memory shot :)
He is a cutie. I love the one of your daughter putting her fingers in the pond. Very cute! These photos are great.
How sweet are those. Love that reflection in the pond.
Welcome back! Love that 2nd picture.
great pictures. I really like the one with the pond and how you can see the reflection.
Welcome back. Your little nephew is a handsome little man- beautiful capture.
Love the pic of g with her cousins. Such a great capture of the moment!
aw what a handsome guy and I love the second photo!
ooohhhh...the reflection on is really fantastic...I love the angle of it and the ripples!
Welcome back! These are great shots! Such cuties!
Post a Comment