here's SOOC....just ran a defog and sharpened for web..

the next two are my attempts to try to get that 'lily blue' look----tell me your thoughts....the first one is a warmer vintage--2nd one's a bit cooler....

do either of these work?

and my bw.....

33 comments:
I think you NAILED it...Such cute shots. She is so adorable.
I love the bw conversion. I also love thumbsuckers toO! lol.. TOni
Oooh, they look great! I'd love to know if you went with the cross-processing I mentioned, or if you came up with something else. They really look nice!
Ooooh...love the second one!! She looks so precious!
YAY I have 2 thumbsuckers!! I love #3 and the bnw is awesome!
what a cutie. of the two lily-blues i like the warmer one. the second looks a little grey. but your b & w rocks!
love the second picture... all are great!
love the second picture... all are great!
I really like the warmer one, and I really like the b&w!
She is so cute. Of the vintage conversions I prefer the 2nd but I am a sucker for b/w so that is my fave!
I think they look beautiful!
I love the black and white version. She is adorable!
Cari
love the bw version. she looks sleepy.
They look really good. I think that I like the cooler vintage look the best.
like all the versions but just love the black and white conversion!
I love the B&W conversion!
What a cutie! Nice conversions.... they don't scream Lilyblue to me, but they are close and are really nice on their own merit!
I like 2 & 4! Good job~
I really like the 2nd one for the facial coloring/tones, but the 3rd one has much crisper whites. Maybe layers? And the b&w is totally beautiful!
I like tham all! LOL! I really need to upgrade my PS because of all the great actions that I can't use in PSE5.....
I think you're on teh right track... I can totally see lilyblue in that first one you did.
That last one is just perfect!!!
Those look great, I like the last 2 the best. What a cute photo.
I think they all work, but I really like the original best. I love looking at your photos of your beautiful girl.
I absolutely love the BW conversion. Such a cute moment you captured!
You can't include a BnW in the mix and expect me to like anything else;) i like first "lilly" attempt best.
i like the warmer one, and the bw is great!
I love the BW one the best. An adorable sweetie! =)
ooh!! I think they look great!! Love these, they both look great!
I think I like warm vintage better. They all look great though.
I like the black and white best because I am just drawn to bw images. But your first attempt at the "lily blue" look looks really good to me.
the warmer vintage is my favorite
I like them all.
Post a Comment