So, many of you know I lost 55Gig's of photos this week---OUCH! I cried for like 4 hours...not a good day! Well, today, I spent time putting prints in albums, labeling & dating. I've bought some dvd's to provide backup and trying to get VERY organized! :)
It was fun going back and looking at all these old pictures---my how g has grown!!! Can't believe she is 2 1/2!




16 comments:
Okay, that hat is ALMOST as cute as she is! Just adorable!!! I just love the colors in this shot! (okay, I just had a typo...that would have been funny!)
I'm so sorry to hear about the pictures. I REALLY need to have a backup of my external hard drive. I'd cry myself to an early grave if anything ever happened to them.
oh my gosh, so sorry you lost photos that justsucks!
that's why i print every last one of mine and back them up as often as i can! it's so hard!!!
i LOVE all of your photos! just gorgeous work!
tara
You always have such cute hats. Love It! Toni
oh so cute..i love going through old pictures. it's so fun. i hope you got some of your pictures back..that happened to me too a little while ago and it's amazing how emotional i got over it..oh i thought my world was over. but i got them back..i could probably get the name from my bro-in-law of the program that we used..we got back ever single picture from the hard drive..let me know if you want me to get that for you. Anyway, great picture..it's so cute.
that is so cute! love that hat on her. i'm sick for you over the loss of all those photos...
That is the most adorable hat... and of course G is most adorable in it! :) So sorry about your lost photos. I really need to back up my external... and actually print pictures to put into albums!
Oh no...I didn't know about the pictures! I am sooo sorry!!! Cyber hug coming through. Do you have some on blogger you could get from them? My heart just aches for you!!
This is a completely adorable photo!! Lovin' the catchlights!!
I love that shot. The hat is just too precious. I'm glad you were able to do some positive things with your pictures today, you needed that.
Just precious! I really like the color version the best.
That hat is darling! I like both shots!
Oh I can see why she LOVES this hat! What a doll. You always seem to get your whites so perfect Leah!
That hat is too cute!!! Love it, shes such a cutie!!
Glad you're feeling better. That hat is adorable like her.
cute hat and she looks adorable in it.
Too cute! Love the colors in the first one!
Love the hat! I always love your work, you are so talented! And I hope that if this one is a girl she is at least half as cute as your daughter!
Post a Comment