Saturday, January 12, 2008

a few more of j

some more of my nephew....haven't even begun to edit all these pics--so b and d your's are coming, too. :) i learned about webkins this past week.....never heard of them before...but my nephews love them.
and here's jay man in all his glory......


15 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

They are all adorable but I love the last one!

Sara said...

:)
Love the last photo, what a great capture of his personality.

Angela2932 said...

I love the 1st and 3rd! Very nice b&w on the first, and the 3rd is so cute with one eye peeking through!

Tomboymama said...

Those are adorable. He looks all boy in that last one, LOL. I wish I would have invented Webkinz!

Anonymous said...

Love the last one of your nephew in action! He is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a character! I am telling you. So cute. I think the second one is my favorite, but you can tell the last one shows his REAL personality.

Bobbi said...

He is such a doll. I love your conversions and the last pic is pricesless.

Jodi said...

Love that last one - it practically has sound effects! :)

Anonymous said...

just adorable!
Cari

Tori said...

so cute! love the last one!

Becky said...

The third and fourth ones are my favorites. Is he being Spiderman in that fourth one?

Margaret said...

Love the personality you captured in these shots. My kids are into Webkins, too. What will they think of next...?

Toni said...

My kids are obsesses with their webkinz, I should take a picture of all of them. Love your capture! TOni

Val said...

These photos are so great!!

mel said...

love how the color of his eyes and shirt pop out in the 2nd, and the last is so fun!