Thursday, January 31, 2008

a few before naptime...



picked up a bag of straws today for g--thought she'd have fun drinking out of them---but, apparently, they are more fun to just play with! :)
Not sure why this last photo looks like pinpoint flash in her eyes---no flash fired.....
:)

25 comments:

Ljsmom33 said...

She is precious! She looks all snuggly. Very cute!

Unknown said...

She looks so stinkin cute... I could just squeeze her!

Mom2Drew said...

The catchlights in that first one are lovely!

Michelle said...

oh my! so cute. and who would have thought straws could be so fun!?

emilyc said...

Love your conversions on the first two (well, the third one, too). She is such a cutie.

Jess said...

She is just precious! I love the straw photo... my dd loves to play with them too and I always thought she was just weird. Guess not, lol!

Chell said...

That straw photo is priceless. what a great memory to capture.

Anonymous said...

Love the catchlights in her eyes in #1 and your conversions are always right on

Margaret said...

Love those B&W ones! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love that last one! She is just so adorable!!!
Cari

Amy said...

She's so cute, I love the expression in the first one!

HeyLady said...

These are wonderful shots. The color is so great.

laulley

Sharon said...

The B&Ws are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I really love the first one...just the angle and the expression. Wonderful.

Jen said...

Beautiful eyes!! They just shine!

Becky said...

Beautiful as always. My DD is almost 12 and I still buy straws just for her. :-)

pat said...

Love her in pink!! Cute shots, Leah.

Val said...

Love that cute little hood!

~JustJulie~ said...

Very sweet. The "Princess" hoodie seems to match her personality. :)

April said...

she is adorable..the first one is my favorite.

Ginnie said...

sweet shots. I love the color conversion on the last one!

Tera Fraley said...

Very cute, love that last one!! What is it with kids and straws?!

Tori said...

love the straw one... my son likes to play with them, too. and I like the conversion on it too!

2 China 4 Addison said...

wow, I"m glad I found this blog of yours! The pictures are amazing, as always! Are you done with your amazing grace blog?

Alexis said...

These are so adorable! What fun she seems to have and what a wonderful mommy you are for always capturing it - I need to be better at that. As always, thank you for your inspiring work!