Thursday, January 17, 2008

what a week...

i can't believe it, but just one picture today....wow! lovin this texture and her fun hat....even if it is the middle of winter...:)

31 comments:

Jodi said...

so cute! great hat.

Anonymous said...

This is freaking adorable! Love it!
Cari

Danielle said...

super cute. Love the hat.

Anonymous said...

Wow...Leah...this is just awesome.

I love how you got her profile, and you can see her little cheakes and the her little lips! She is such a gorgeous girl. She is going to be one lucky woman later on down the road when she knows that her mama took such beautiful and fun photographs of her.

Kristi said...

Ok, this is just adorable! Your conversion and texture is just PERFECT!!! Just gorgeous!

jordan.krogman said...

Cowboy hats are great during ANY season, Leah! ;) I'm so sorry about your pictures. . . I hope that you can recover more of them!!

Sharon said...

What a great photo, and I love the texture.

Toni said...

She is precious! Love that hat. TOni

Yvonne said...

Really beautiful picture! Love the texture on the picture!

Val said...

This photo looks like summer to me. love it!

Liz said...

Leah your photos always inspire me to work harder on my photography. Your DD is gorgeous and her Mama takes beautiful photos of her.

Sara said...

Stinkin' cute!

For Over 29 Years... said...

So so cute! I love what you have done to it also. Really nice.

Jennifer said...

Adorable photo and hat! Love the texture here !!

Teri said...

You always take beautiful pics of your little girl, she is a doll.

cherie said...

ANOTHER AMAZING SHOT!!! JUST ADMIRE YOU WORK

tori said...

oh my gosh.... what a cute little cowgirl! Love the hat and the texture!

Anita said...

I am LOVIN' that hat!! Great texture too!!

Angela2932 said...

Beautiful photo, and I really like the way you work with textures.

Michelle said...

too, too cute!

April said...

that is such a cute picture..i too love that hat.

Amy said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!

Bobbi said...

Wow, this is a great shot. I love the conversion and texture...beautiful.

Margaret said...

So adorable! That hat is so cute! Love the texture, too!

robin said...

Love the subtle texture of this, goes nicely with the hat! She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

awesome shot. Like your conversion and texture

pat said...

Great shot. I have never seen her look anything less than adorable.

Becky said...

Another beauty! Hope you can recover even more of your photos.

Jess said...

She is ADORABLE! I love the hat too, who cares if it's winter! LOL!

Tera Fraley said...

Adorable!! Gotta love the hat!!

Suzy said...

WOW that photo is beautiful! She is soooo cute!!!