
decided to design a wedding invitation trifold for those who are wanting a more custom look.... and a response card.... 

took this shot last week---in the absence of spring blooms--these have caught my eye....they are so pretty in the breeze...
added some texture to this as well.


18 comments:
Love the card. Maybe my husband and I need to go get married again so I can use it!!! :o) ~Barb
Love the trifolds..
You are amazing!!! That is beautiful!
Beautiful trifolds! That last shot is awesome!!!
cari
Simply amazing! I love the trifolds!
beautiful card. makes me want to get married again---almost!
You are so creative!
The card looks amazing.
The cards look terrific!
So nice, I hope lots of people buy these from you!
Where were you when I got married? (Probably in 1st grade.) I love it. Love the last photo, too. The texture on it is perfect.
love it! what a great image! so simple yet beautiful at the same time.
yor trifolds are gorgeous! That wheat (or whatever it is) photo looks awesome!
The trifolds are so nice, your customers will love them.
The last shot is gorgeous, even though it was taken in winter it looks so summery. It reminds me of that song by Sting "Fields of Gold". Lovely!
I love your work.
Wow! That is a beautiful invitation! You totally rock!
I love the black trifold. That is outrageous. I know that it will definitely be a fav.
I do love the grassy photo as well (I am not sure what they are really), but the color is just fantastic, and the texture really works.
I love the look of this trifold. I wonder if you could design a square album template to match . . . (hint, hint) :)
Post a Comment