

spent some time painting today---both of us, i guess....:) love that dd loves to be artsy....i hope that we can enjoy that hobby together one day....

she looks so cute in dh's shirt....:)
today, i launched my new site too---you can see it here: lch photography & designs
I still need to add the 'photography' side...but for now, i have the design side up and a link to my blog....:) woo-hoo!!!!!


29 comments:
Such cute shots. Looks like you definitely have a budding artist there!
Such cute pictures.... And she is precious!
these are cute and so fun! wonderful pictures!
These are GREAT Leah!! I love how into she gets..painting lots and lots of layers. She's so blooming cute!
She is so outrageously adorable! I love kids and art. She really seems to me having so much fun
Also, your site really is wonderful. Congrats!
Great pictures!! Love the colors and the oversized shirt. Too adorable!
Definitely a budding talent, there. I just adore watching children create. . . you can see the intensity in her eyes! :) And CONGRATS on that site -- it's amazing!!!
I love the fact that you're doing this with your DD and letting her get "dirty." My love for art started way back when and I'm sure it was helped along when my parents let me do stuff like this.
These are such great photos! Congrats on your new site!
More beautiful shots! Your new site looks great too.
I love the thrid image. The look on her face is priceless. I also like the angle there and the clarity of your colours.
These are very nice. BTW, don't you just want to nibble on those cheeks?
#3 is awesome--great capture of her intensity on her work. What a cutie pie! Love the photo on the click for blog...
So fun! I love how bright the colors are. Beautiful! I'm off to check out the new site.
I love the last shot looking down.
My sisters & I use to have 'craft' night about once a month. We usually did something with paint, clay, glitter. There's something so uplifting in doing something just for the fun of it.
laulley
she sure looks like she is totally into it! how cute that she is loving it so. great shots!
She is so cute in that shirt! I love the concentration in the third shot :)
these are precious. I just adore the angle on the last one...so sweet!
Cari
Such fun pictures. The color really pops on all of them. She looks like she is having a blast, too.
How fun, Leah! Great job on the new site, I took a peek and it looks great!! I love all of your designs..they blow me away! I need to have another baby so I can use your baby announcement ones! I opened my blog up public again after changing everything...let me know what you think of the name and my website!!
every time I see a pic of your dd painting I think I need to let my dd do that. One day you will see picks of her painting up. When I'm ready to deal with the mess. Love the pictures.
I love the last photo and her in the shirt. And I like how she concentrates in some of the others! Great capture!
Very cute photos, love the bright colors! She's adorable and the pigtails are precious.
Great pictures. Love the colors and your daughter looks like she is having so much fun.
My favorite is the last one. These are very cute.
Love these, my favorite is the one with her little finger all poised and ready for one more 'brush stroke'. Your photos are always gorgeous!
great shots!
she's so cUTE!
i just LOVE art shots!
tara
She is just the cutest! I love how you encourage her artistic side. The colors in these are just fab! And congrats on your new site, it looks amazing!
Awww what a sweet moment! She is beautiful! Love her daddy's big shirt- precious!
Post a Comment