Monday, January 21, 2008

Words......

here's something dd loves to play with right now....she says..'dough, dough'....gma got her some of those fun playdough tools--so she likes smooshing it and making 'ghetti--'--(spaghetti)

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of the shot...and how the cover is just coming off of the jar! So wonderful...the texture really adds something as well. Your DD is gorgeous, as always.

Anonymous said...

Love that first shot. My kids used to love playdoh but my dh hates it! She is just so cute!
cari

Kristi said...

GREAT shot of the play-doh! The texture looks great! Also, G and I are bonding right now...I am ALWAYS biting my bottom lip! ;)

bcgal00 Rae said...

Great photos. Love the texture in the first one!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Really like this shot. It's a simple example to me about how textures can be used. Mind if I try and copy?

Stacey said...

Very cute! I really love the photos you do!

pat said...

I LOVE the expression on her face! What kind of mischief is she brewing? Absolutely adorable.

Suzy said...

Great play-doh shot! She's to cute!!!

Toni said...

I am just loving these textures tonight. Great shots... TOni

lcp said...

We love the play-doh here as well! I really like how you have some of the reflection in the photo.

Debbi said...

She is so adorable. I, too, like the simplicity,texture and color of the first one.

Anita said...

ohhh good one!! Love the texture too!!

Donnah Ciempka said...

I love this shot and the editing is awesome. I have to admit I also love the smell of playdough, just when you open it.

Margaret said...

Love the playdoh shot! My kids love playdoh, too. The shot of your daughter is adorable, too!

Bobbi said...

I love your textures so much! These are great shots and I love hearing the words children make up for the things they enjoy.

Yvonne said...

Great pictures!! Love the colors and texture of the first shot! I love the expression of your daughter in the second shot!

Anonymous said...

LOVe the play doh shot!
tara

C said...

great pictures, and she is so darling! love the comp and texture used in the PD pic :)

Ginnie said...

I love the color and the texture. Great fun creative shot!

Sara said...

Wow, that first shot rocks!!! Great job.
And I always like taking a little peek at miss G.

cherie said...

always nice to see photos of your precious daughter. love your take on words neat photo like the negative space in the shot and your edit works so wello for this.

Michelle said...

the texture on that first one is stunning. very cool shot. and your dd is so cute! she looks like she's up to something here--lol!

Mom2Drew said...

Rocking the textures! Oh, and I did get your email...be looking for a response soon:)

Liz said...

Love the texture you used on the playdough photo. It really livens up an otherwise plain photo.

Amy said...

Love the texture on the first one. Her expression on the second one is precious, looks like she's thinking of causing mischief!

Anonymous said...

Totally love the effect the texture has on the playdoh picture! And your DD is so precious. Looks like she is up to something.

Val said...

Oh, I absolutely love the texture on the play doh shot. And you already know I love the second shot. Such a sweetie!

Sharon said...

Fun pics!

Becky said...

Love that little sideways glance. Making sketti is my favorite thing to do with Play Doh too.

Ashley Hiskes said...

She is to darn cute! And that is a wonderful play doh shot.

Anonymous said...

Great texture and isnt playdough so much fun

robin said...

Nice lighting and color on the play-doh shot. Precious photo of your daughter, looks like she's planning something there!

Tera Fraley said...

Love how you placed the lid. I think all kids love playdough all though I dont like it all over my house!!

mama becca said...

Hi Leah!
G is adorable. Absolutely so cute. Hope you are doing well!
love
becca

Jessica said...

The texture on this is just awesome! You are so talented Leah!