This is awesome. So cool that you can take a photo of a lightswitch and make it look like art. Love the texture.
Ha...yep. I wish I could flip the switch for you. But I'm just not quite sure it would be as awesome of a photo! Very cool Leah!
love your interpretation!great shot!tara
The texture is so cool!
Oh that is a great take on the theme!! Wonderful job...hope your week turns into an "on" week!Cari
Wow, Leah...this rocks. I really love how you used the texture here. And the meaning behind the photo...I mean...I think my whole week was about 10 times harder than it really had to be. Heres to next week being "on", right?
ok, you win! love this. such a cool take and the texture that you applied to it is incredible. very nice work!
Sorry your week was like that, but you got a super creative shot out of the deal...does that help;)?
Wow, love this shot. So creative and the texture is perfect. Sorry it was a rough week.
Very cool shot. Hope tomorrow is "on!"
Oh, I hope this week goes better for you. This is a great shot to fit the theme and I love the texture you used. Very artsy and creative!
That is awesome Leah! By looking at it I'd never guess that you were having an "off" week!
What a wonderful take on the theme! Love how crisp the word "off" is and the texture is perfect! Love it!
Okay that is very clever. Great work with the texture and frame.
Very creative you are :) LOVE the texture in this picture ... it seems like it came right from an old 1940's house !
great shot! I like the grungy look in this (and I usually don't care for grunge)!
cool take on the theme .Yes I too have those weeks
So creative!! Love the texture too! What texture did you use?
i have them every now and then too! very creative! :)
I LOVE this! Texture is awesome!
Very very cool!
OH, YES! The past two MONTHS have been "off" for me, so I feel your pain!Awesome photo though... I love that texture!
I love your take on the theme and interpretation of off. So creative.
very creative! Love the texture and perspective. Sorry you had such a rough week. . . it can only get better right ;)
Creative- I like this. It wouldn't occur to me to check out a light switch as a subject- way to go!
How creative are you?! Never thought a light switch could look so cool! Sorry about the "off" week... hope it switches to "on" very soon!
I like everything about this picture. The creativeness, the angle, the texture. Nicely done!
Very nice and creative! It's really neat that you made a plain light switch look so interesting.
love your idea! that is so creative!
Great job!! I love how you can take a lightswitch and make it look great. Hope next week is better for you!
that's a great shot..the texture looks great.
Post a Comment
31 comments:
This is awesome. So cool that you can take a photo of a lightswitch and make it look like art. Love the texture.
Ha...yep. I wish I could flip the switch for you. But I'm just not quite sure it would be as awesome of a photo! Very cool Leah!
love your interpretation!
great shot!
tara
The texture is so cool!
Oh that is a great take on the theme!! Wonderful job...hope your week turns into an "on" week!
Cari
Wow, Leah...this rocks. I really love how you used the texture here.
And the meaning behind the photo...I mean...I think my whole week was about 10 times harder than it really had to be. Heres to next week being "on", right?
ok, you win! love this. such a cool take and the texture that you applied to it is incredible. very nice work!
Sorry your week was like that, but you got a super creative shot out of the deal...does that help;)?
Wow, love this shot. So creative and the texture is perfect. Sorry it was a rough week.
Very cool shot. Hope tomorrow is "on!"
Oh, I hope this week goes better for you. This is a great shot to fit the theme and I love the texture you used. Very artsy and creative!
That is awesome Leah! By looking at it I'd never guess that you were having an "off" week!
What a wonderful take on the theme! Love how crisp the word "off" is and the texture is perfect! Love it!
Okay that is very clever. Great work with the texture and frame.
Very creative you are :) LOVE the texture in this picture ... it seems like it came right from an old 1940's house !
great shot! I like the grungy look in this (and I usually don't care for grunge)!
cool take on the theme .Yes I too have those weeks
So creative!! Love the texture too! What texture did you use?
i have them every now and then too!
very creative! :)
I LOVE this! Texture is awesome!
Very very cool!
OH, YES! The past two MONTHS have been "off" for me, so I feel your pain!
Awesome photo though... I love that texture!
I love your take on the theme and interpretation of off. So creative.
very creative! Love the texture and perspective. Sorry you had such a rough week. . . it can only get better right ;)
Creative- I like this. It wouldn't occur to me to check out a light switch as a subject- way to go!
How creative are you?! Never thought a light switch could look so cool! Sorry about the "off" week... hope it switches to "on" very soon!
I like everything about this picture. The creativeness, the angle, the texture. Nicely done!
Very nice and creative! It's really neat that you made a plain light switch look so interesting.
love your idea! that is so creative!
Great job!! I love how you can take a lightswitch and make it look great. Hope next week is better for you!
that's a great shot..the texture looks great.
Post a Comment