


a few more my friend barbara t. took and then I played with in ps.....more bw vintage with lots of texture....
I am so thinking I am going to order a canvas of one of these...right now I'm leaning towards the one of her looking up/under the chinese fan in my last post....what do you think???


23 comments:
Oh she is just too sweet!! LOVE that second one. And I second the peek-a-boo shot for a canvas!!
She is just SO adorable! I agree, get that shot of her under the umbrella printed BIG or on canvas! It is awesome!
Beautiful shots! I agree on the peeking up for a big canvas!
These are too great. When I first saw that last picture I thought that would be a great canvas. Then I read your last paragraph so I say do it!
Oh how did I miss that last post...these are all amazing and the pp is amazing! I say order a huge canvas!
Cari
What an adorable little girl. I love them..
Love all of these. I can so totally see a canvas of one of these. Let us knwo which you pick.
wow they are all nice, so hard to pick just one.I don't think you can go wrong with any of them
These are beautiful. I love the feel to them.
I love, love, love the PPing on these! Just to be different I really like the last one of these three as an option for canvas, it is just so sweet.
These are getting better and better. Love the third one.
Yep, I love that last one, too!! Would be perfect on canvas!! Love the conversion, as well.
i just LOVE the 2nd one!
tara
These are so out of this world! I just love them all. If I would were to choose one for canvas I would choose the last one on your last post with the world "delight" underneath. It is so expressive.
Love these Leah! The conversion/texture is awesome. I LOVE her little dress too. So sweet! I agree that the one in the last post would be awesome on canvas.
I agree about the canvas, but it's hard to choose because they're so cute! Love her in traditional dress. What's that called? A cheongsam?
Those are great. I really love the last one. It would make a great canvas!
oh those are so cute..i love the 3rd one. very creative and she's adorable.
She is just adorable! I really can't decide which one...they are all beautiful!
It would be difficult for me to pick a favorite out of these. Your texture is just perfect.
What a doll! These are great! I really like the last one.
These would look great on canvas! BEAUTIFUL!!
I love these fan pictures. I agree that it would be hard to choose just one! To answer Becky's question above, the dress is called a chi-pao.
Post a Comment