took this the other day at the mall---just liked the lines and colors....then grunged it up with some texture and Ren's Milk and Honey!Speaking of sweet: I was contacted about a GROUP BUY for my Senior Templates--so if you're interested check it out here: GROUP BUY
And thank you so much for all your sweet comments about the new collection. I've had a couple emails asking if you can change colors--and YES, the templates are easy to customize since they are all in layers.
and my sweetie.....
and my sweetie.....the flu has hit our house! i've been sick for the past couple days--the chills are crazy! hoping tomorrow brings some health!


28 comments:
That gumball shot is amazing! I would have never known it was taken at the mall. I thought it was in a candy store!!!
Cari
Wow--love those gumballs and candy. What a GREAT shot! The color, the angle, the DOF--your stuff is always so cool. Hope YOU are feeling better very soon. We all know what happens when mom is sick...
Look at that gorgeous girl!!! Such a sweetheart!! And you're right...the textures in the candy machines are great!!! Definitely something I'm doing the next mall outing!!!
Oh...and yes...all B&Ws are my B&Ws...I don't do actions...unless they're lilyblue!
I love everything about the gumball photo, just what Pat said. Awesome! And the pic of G--well, I could look at that little cutie all day! Feel better. Seems to be a lot of flu going around lately.
Sending you healthy thoughts!! Love both of the photos. I love that scratchy texture on the candy shot. Where'd ya get it? :-)
Leah, I just love the bubblegum picture. IT is awesome. I love the colors and the texture as well. Of course the little one is beautiful as always. toni
Great pic of your sweetie. That first picture is just cool with the texture on it. Loe the vintage feel it has...
Wow these are two beautiful shots! I hope your lil one feels better soon. I checked out your templates and all I can say is WOW!
Love the colours in the first shot.
love the candies. love that perspective
LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one! It looks fantastic! And I always love pics of G! Hope y'all get to feeling better soon!
Adore the shot of all the candy machines. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
The texture on it is awesome.
Okay I have to ask do you always carry your camera to the mall? Cool shot. Now off to look at your group buy. Hope you feel better soon.
Love your candy shot, the colors and lines are great! Your dd is adorable! I hope you're feeling better soon!
Great conversion on this.
Love it
Ditto all the other comments - love the angles, texture - everything! And your templates are beautiful!
I hope you feel better really soon!!! The texture photo is really cool and your dd is adorable! =)
awesome gumball shot WOW!
and your sweetie is so dang prettY>!
tara
I really love the candy shot. the color is so sharp and deep. Plus that texture, it's perfect.
Great shots! Those candies look yumo!
Love the gumballs!
(Now if I could get over my shyness to take photos in public (I always feel like a dork!)
Hope you feel better quick!
The gumball/mall shot is really fun, I like it a lot. It might be fun hung up in a family game room. Anyway, I like the shot of Gracie too!
Awesome shot!! I LOVE that first one, so fun!! And dd is a cutie!
Leah I am so excited that you posted! I love your photos so much!
The photo of the gum ball machines is nostalgic and beautiful. I just love the texture. It really adds to it and makes it a work of art. Your little sweetie is always a fun site to see. I hope your adoption process is going well. You are in my thoughts all of the time. :) Can I put your template website as a link off of my blogs?
oh i love the first shot..that's awesome and i love the texture..i hope you guys are feeling better.
Hi,
Where are you located? I found you via Simplicity Photography blog. Nice pictures.
The gumball shot is amazing!!
gloria---i'm in MI! Brrrr....!!!
Post a Comment