


for sure---this is g's favorite hat!! you've all seen it before i know...:)thanks for all the well wishes about us being sick--i think g is on the mend and hopefully dh will feel better tomorrow.
Some of you have asked about the adoption--Thank YOU!
Unfortunately, there isn't any news....just waiting and more waiting.
We did mail in our paperwork to our local agency to get a new homestudy--(ours expires in April). So, we will be having our homestudy visits soon.
April will be 18 months that we have been on the waiting list in Taiwan. Twice as long as the time we waited for Gracen. I can't even imagine waiting this long the first time around. The wait right now is 18-24 months for a referral---so April would be the early side--and we could wait as long as October. Praying and hoping that it isn't that long. We are waiting for our son or daughter or twins! Yes, we're up for twins!
Thanks for all the thoughts---this is the longest 'pregnancy' ever!!!! Praying for April!
praying and waiting for my baby.....


28 comments:
We're all praying right along with you!! :)
And she looks as cute as ever in her puppy dog hat :)
Oh that hat is adorable!! Super cute photos, love that color one! Keeping my fingers crossed too, for your adoption :)
Praying right along with you..great shots!
cari
Beautiful shots leah. Love the puppy hat! I'm crossing and hoping and wishing you get a call so soon!!
I'll be thinking of you. I can only imagine the stress you must be feeling right now.
Love the first two images. I can't decied which one I like better.
I love the 2nd one and the last one. What cute shots.
The B&W are great! But the color in that second one is SO fun!
beautiful photos and a beautiful subject. praying that your wait will be over soon !
Cute shots! I hope you hear soon about the adoption... that's gotta be so difficult waiting and waiting.
Oh, I hope everything falls into place soon for the adoption. That must be so difficult to wait! Hang in there.
Love your shots today. That hat is just way too cute! So nice!
oh what fun shots. I will be sending thoughts of April your way also.
Leah, I really love the second picture in color... So super sweet. Love those stripes too! tfs. Toni
Very cute! I like the color one where she is bent over. Wishing you happy thoughts for the adoption process!
Great shots! These are all adorable, but I love the color version of the first one best!
What a cute hat! Love them all.
Cutest hat! Praying along with you. We were told that we could never have a baby on our own. So for the next 23 months we did all sorts of research and stuff for insurance until finally we figured out what we needed and started IVF. It was an excruciating wait.
Her puppy dog hat looks so cute on her. Praying for your family and the hopefully soon addition.
These are gorgeous as always!!!
Your family is in our prayers.
Oh I just love that puppy hat! So cute. My husband just loves any kind of hat with ears so we have so many of them for our little girls too.
I cannot get over how long it takes to adopt. My thoughts are with you guys as you wait, and I am saying a prayer that you will hear really SOON about your new little arrival.
She is so cute! Love that second shot with all the colours of her pants!! Hope you have some news soon about your adoption!
Love that hat!
Wow...that IS a long time to have to wait. I always wonder why when there is someone so willing to take a child (or a couple) and give it/them a great home! It breaks my heart really. I just want these kids to have happy homes. William and I really want to adopt one of these days and reading your frusturation makes us want to get on the list now so when we're actually ready we can get a child.
Anyway...you're in my prayers and I'm praying for the early side of things. How does Gracen feel about everything or is she still too young to understand? Guess that could be a blessing.
Oh, and for what it's worth...I hope you get TWINS!!
I love that hat and her stripy pants. My thoughts and prayers are with you too about the adoption. A wait is easier when you know the endpoint; the uncertainty must be excruciating.
LOve those stripes!
Hope you get your baby soon. It must be so hard not knowing and just waiting. My friend has done the same thing, and her first boy is nine and then she finally got another one about 20 months ago. So hard to wait, but then one day she was just handed a baby girl with less than 24 hrs notice from the adoption agency and they're just in pure bliss now.
SEnding good vibes your way ~
Adding my prayers to yours that the newest little one(s) will be yours in April. G is such a cutie in that hat, and LOVE those little striped legs...
i hope it's soon and i hope for twins!!!
i think adoption is a miracle right along with being pregnant! i would adopt if i had the money to do it! i think it's a beautifuL thing!
tara
oh gorgeous photos of your little one!
I just love Miss G and her puppy dog hat!
And darnit, I was REALLY hoping to come on and hear you are packing to go get your new baby (or babies!). I'm still praying your baby will come sooner rather than later! I guess YOUR baby just isn't here yet! :)
Great photos! I am going to say a prayer that you get your "twins"!
hi there!
I miss you!!! haven't been to your blog in awhile and just saw this post. can't believe you've had to wait this long... makes no sense. I'm sure your new social worker won't be as good as your last, but oh well :).
love you guys and can't wait to hear the good news... April is coming soon... I can feel some news coming!!!
love
becca
Post a Comment