
just one of my sister.....have so many I need to edit......:0
busy, busy bee working on senior graduation announcements. So excited about these!!! Trying to get them done by tomorrow or Thursday by the latest. Working on contact cards...:)
To those of you who let me use your images---YOU ROCK! They are perfect! Thank you!!!
You'll be hearing from me soon!



20 comments:
Love both of these! I love the look of concentration on your little one in the last shot!
Cari
That's a beautiful shot of your sister.
The photo of your sister is just gorgeous! Great job!
Great shot of your sister...she is beautiful!! I also love the snow in the pic of Ms. G :)
Your sister is beautiful, and I love the way you got the snow flying in the second shot.
Wow, your sis is a STUNNER! Love the conversion! And miss G is as cute as ever!
Beautiful shot of your sister and the snow is so cool the way it is flying!
I like that kind of snow too, almost looks fake. Your sis is cute too, make sure and tell her;)
Great shot of your sister! Your daughter looks like she's just loving that snow!
Your sister is beautiful. I love that snow in the last shot too, it is so crisp.
Seiously...does GORGEOUS just run in your family?! ;)
I love the one of your DD...you always make photos look so magical, Leah.
I can't wait to see your new designs!
Your sister is beautiful!! Very soulful eyes!! And I love your daughter in the snow! Those just make me smile! Been stalking your website because I can't wait to see what new things you have come up with!
Very Pretty shot of your sis...and love the snow blowing in the second one. Can't wait to see what you've been working on. And yes, I did borrow Brenda's idea and they are using the v-day cards as valentines.
great shots!
and i love the snow in that toO!
tara
Love the b&w! And the snow in that 2nd one looks amazing!! Love it!
I always love seeing her in pictures.. so cute!
Love the shot of your sister. Really beautiful!
Nice shot of your sister. your dd is always so adorable.
Love them both! I agree about the snow in the second shot. You can almost feel it.
Very beautiful picture of your sister. It's such a warm, loving photo. And that snow looks so festive (which is definitely not always the case with snow!)
Post a Comment