Tuesday, February 19, 2008

tuesday...

a random door.... used phaunt's choco mocho and then grunged it up quite a bit!
playing with VIBE's stuff here....
my own bw van with a twist

Thanks for all the well wishes about being sick! I am feeling better--but now miss g has it! her fever was 102.3 today! yikes!! my sweet little baby...

fyi: looking for a fun photoshop forum? Kylie Banks--AKA Phaunt has set up her own forum! Very cool! check it out!

The Phaunt!
Vibe

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all are healthy real soon! Being sick is no fun! Wonderful photos...that first one is amazing!
Cari

Margaret said...

Cool door! I love your processing on that one. Cute shots of your daughter, too!

Mom2Drew said...

I like your feed bar on the side, that's fun. Oh, such great pics of your DD. She's such a dollie. Any adoption news?

cherie said...

oh we went through the not feeling good hear. sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery !!!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Love Love Love the door! Thanks for the site, I'll have fun with that later. She's such a doll. I just smile everytime I see her.

Liz said...

OOOH cool door, now you just need a photo of your adorable daughter in some super girly clothes in front of said door. :)

Becky said...

Cool door photo, and I love Liz's idea about posing G in front of it. Did you tell her to clasp her hands like that in the last photo or did she do it on her own? So cute.

Unknown said...

Poor little baby girl.. Hope she feels much better when she wakes up! That door is sawweett! You did a fabulous job on the pp with it. tfs. toni

Anonymous said...

The random door is awesome love the grunge on it. Your G is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Great door. love the rustic look. Your little girl is adorable.

Teri said...

I just love all your pics, such a beautiful subject to shoot.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet sweet baby. I just love these photos of her. She always looks so angelic, Leah. Something tells me she isn't always like that though. :) Hehe.

Thanks for the links. I have never been to phaunt's site before and I am going to go and check her out.

Jess said...

Awww! Poor Gracen! I hope she gets over it soon too! We are still battling it... I can't wait for warm weather!

Beautiful shots- I just ADORE that door with the texture! And Miss G is as sweet and beautiful as ever! Any news on the new baby? I keep watching for a big announcement! ;)

Bobbi said...

She is such a doll. I love that door too, I can see some really great shots in front of it. TFS the link :)

Shawna said...

What a cool door and I love the conversion! She is so cute and sweet looking, especially for being sick! Hope she feels better soon!

Amy said...

That's a cool door, love how you pp'd it! The photos of your dd are so cute, but my favorite is the last one. She looks so sweet and pensive sitting there with her hands clasped. I hope she is feeling better soon!!!

Tera Fraley said...

Love that door!! Great conversion!! Such sweet pics of dd!

Tori said...

G is such a cutie! Love these of her! And I love the shot of the door too... looks great!

Joanne Fowler said...

Love the door and of course the pics of your daughter. You are so talented!

Suzy said...

That door pic is AWESOME and your daughter couldn't be more adorable!! Great photos!

Erika said...

That door is outrageous and i really love the candy pic below too...sorry to hear you are all sick.

Jennifer said...

I just love your photos! Beautiful little girl, you always capture such great emotions!!

Kristi said...

Look at her!!! She just keeps getting more gorgeous!! I just adore the one of her hands clasped in her lap...so precious!