
talked myself into buying another petti.........this time a white one!!! had to take gracen out to play with it the other evening---hmmmm...a toddler and a white petti......what was i thinking???
got a new cmas collection up on the site!check it out--under HOLIDAY!

we leave for vacation next week---YIPPEE!!! We are also going to see WICKED this weekend! I loved seeing it so much in Chicago--that I am going again....can't wait! Jason and I are going and it will be a great way to kick off our vacation week.


12 comments:
Love all of these photos...you dd is so cute and I love that petti...I want to get one for Haili but I think she is too old...
Cari
Your Christmas collection is so cool! Leah, you are so amazingly talented!
Cute photos! Love the Christmas set!
great light in her eyes. b+w really makes it pop
So much here-
First of all, your friends' baby has an amazing little smile to go with those pretty peepers.
Second, when did Gracen get so stinkin big??? Holy Moly. Love your shot and treamtent with the peti.
Your collection, is as usual, great work. You graphic artists blow mw away.
That baby is just a doll, love her eyes. Your pictures of your daughter always make me want a petti.
THAT's what I'm talking about friend...LOOK at your stuff. You rock! Are you any closer to the idea we talked about in Chicago? I'm so patiently (not so patiently) waiting. I'm definitely getting this set for christmas...it's that good!
What a gorgeous little baby doll- those eyes! That smile! And I LOVE that shot of Gracen on her horsie! Your new collection is AMAZING... OMG girl, you've really outdone yourself with this one!
Beautiful pictures! So happy to see your Christmas collection. I've already had a few people ask me about cards. Going to check it out now!
Oh goodness! I love your collection so MUCH. You must have worked so hard to get it out so soon!
Little G is so amazing. I love her petti! It seems to really fit her personality...so cheerful and well...perfect!
Beautiful petti, and templates! Have a wonderful time on your vacation!
gorgeous!
can NEVER have too many pettis!
Post a Comment