Sunday, July 13, 2008

sunday......

one of the boats when i was in chicago....i used my textures and Phaunt's bw old ttv action---it's GREAT! BTW: have you checked out Phaunt's Forum??? It's a GREAT forum!! Check it out....

a few more from the other day....... her little 'wink' makes me laugh...


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just too adorable...I love all of the photos of her! I also LOVE the boat photo and the texture on it!
Cari

Unknown said...

Hey Leah! I just love her eyes... just beautiful. The boat is making me miss Chicago. We so need to go back.

Jenn said...

Love the action you ran on the boat! CUTE little girl! That wink is just perfect! :)

pat said...

Oooh, the boat photo is wonderful with those actions! Love that B&W. Miss G gets cuter everytime you post, I think.

Becky said...

The processing on the boat photo looks great, and Gracen is getting so big!

Melissa said...

Love the processing on the boat! And of course Grace is gorgeous as ever!

Malisa said...

love her wink! Thanks again for your help w/ the edits Leah!

♥ Amy said...

LOVE the wink, Leah! But I also love the other two. What a precious little face she has!

Michelle said...

she is getting so big! i am definitely starting to see a little girl and not a toddler. i love that ttv action also-definitely have to go check that out.

Angela2932 said...

Great wink! Looks like she worked hard on that one!

Sharon said...

Wonderful captures! I love the wink too.

April said...

oh those are so cute of your daughter. i love the wink! and that first picture looks great with the texture.

Shawn and Jami said...

Miss you and she is absolutely scrumptous!!!!

Tori said...

love the expressions G is making in these! So cute!

Anonymous said...

She's so expressive! Love that winking one!