Monday, July 7, 2008

monday



totally different crop for me...but I kinda like it! Love her natural smile here.....:) Took a few before church yesterday.

So, today g had her first swimming lesson. She loved it!!! She was the first one in the water and just kicked away. We have lessons every day this week----which seems only fitting as g puts on her bathing suit everyday! She is in a 'change her clothes' like every five minutes stage....
After we put her down for bedtime, we go in her room to find the floor covered in clothes from her drawers--and she is out of her pajamas and in a bathing suit or shorts outfit--or leotard.
And, this girl loves her shoes. She'll even put shoes on and lay in bed. She cracks us up....

20 comments:

Denise Marie Olson said...

Too Cute. Soon, she'll want the same shoe design, but all the different colors. sigh.... lit'l girls....they are so sweet!!!

April said...

oh i love this picture..it's way too cute!! cute smile!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable...and she has a great natural smile!
Cari

Anonymous said...

Such a sweetie pie!

pat said...

Love this--it is such a natural looking capture. I really like this crop--pulls you right into those gorgeous eyes.

Amy said...

Awwww~ Love this shot!

Sharon said...

Love those eyes. And the crop is great. I'm usually afraid to try these kind, but I REALLY like it.

Lori said...

I'm likin' the crop! Her eyes are GORGEOUS!

Margaret said...

Cute crop. Love that sweet little smile. She is just the cutest thing!

Anonymous said...

I love the crop here too...even though it is different for you. It really puts the focus on her beautiful face, eyes, and smile. Awesome.

Liz said...

I really like this crop, it puts the emphasis right on her adorable little smile. Your BW conversions are gorgeous, I love the creamy coolness of them.

Jason said...

I like the crop! That smile is awesome!

Mom2Drew said...

I like the crop too Leah. I'll have to remember this. Sometimes I tend to chop off my kiddos' ears in weird places, so this may help that. It really puts the attention onto that smile and what a smile it is!!!

Debbi said...

I like the crop a lot! love her smile - she is so beautiful.

Jess said...

She is too funny! I always thought the changing clothes a million times was just a "girl thing" but I have a 10 year old boy who does it too (still!). LOL!

I love love love the crop and conversion on this photo.. not to mention the GORGEOUS little girl whose eyes and smile can light up a room! :)

Amy said...

That is a beautiful shot, love her catchlights and the composition!

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Love the comp.

Gina said...

Really stunning. She is adorable.

JMCS said...

Your daughter is just gorgeous! :)

♥ Amy said...

What a sweet expression. You can tell it's natural. And I really like the crop, too.