a couple more from chicago....our hotel..
beautiful old church...
a couple snapshots from yesterday's adventure to the splash fountains....she liked it until one of the buckets of water fell on her head.....:0


beautiful old church...
a couple snapshots from yesterday's adventure to the splash fountains....she liked it until one of the buckets of water fell on her head.....:0


And for a good laugh---this is pretty much what gracen does at gymnastics:
To keep her from running: The Somersault Marathon:


20 comments:
Oh, I am loving everyone's Chicago pictures. What a great time! The water park looks like a lot of fun, too! Pure summer!
I love what you did with those Chicago pictures. They are absolutely beautiful. And she is just a doll. I can't wait to get to our waterpark this year.
The little videos are too funny! What fun!! And you sell Chicago so well - I want to go!! Love the waterpark shots too - so much fun!
love the chicago pictures. and agreed the video are funny.
These are all great...love that church one and the texture you did on it! Wonderful awesome job!
Cari
Those first two shots are incredible!
OHHH cool photos. Hey we have a sprinkler park like that around here too. The kids love it!
Wonderful captures!
What's not to love, but I especially love the treatment you gave the old Church. And the vivid summer colors are so wonderful after a long, long winter, aren't they?
What's not to love, but I especially love the treatment you gave the old Church. And the vivid summer colors are so wonderful after a long, long winter, aren't they?
I love your processing of the 2 top photos! Such cool architecture, enhanced by your treatment of it. Really makes the detail and lines stand out.
Those videos are priceless Leah!
LOVE the one of our hotel, wow...didn't even think to take a pic of that. I'm going to email you the starbucks pic tomorrow, let me know if you get it. Your charger should arrive soon too.
That splash park looks like such fun for a kid (and for mom/dad too;))
I would just love to do bridals at that church in your 2nd photo! :) That sprinkler park looks like too much fun. We have one down the street from us we often walk to! Talk about a genius idea!
Cheers,
jewels
That sprinkler park looks like a blast and such a cute little swimsuit on your adorable dd! She's so funny in her videos too. Love the Chicago shots, keep 'em coming!
That is one awesome sprinkler park... my kids would love that, even now all being teenagers or tweens.
Gracen is too cute at gymnastics, I remember when Lil was at that stage it was so fun to watch. :)
Oh and I LOVE the processing you did on the photo of the church from yesterday, GoRgEous!
All around wonderful shots. I love them all. Your daughter is so cute!
WOW, your Chicago pics are spectacular, and with your processing they are timeless! I love them! Miss G is so cute in her bathing suit, and all those bright colors at the splash park are so much fun! The gymnastics videos are darling... hwo precious is she in her little leotard?!
that old church is just beautiful. and i love how you processed it. definitely has the feel of an old tin-type. the shots of the splash park are definitely fun and the videos are sure to be treasured.
oh my gosh..no wonder why she couldn't do the last somersault..she's probably sick from doing that many..i know i would be...haha those are cute!
Precious memories! Very cute!!!
Post a Comment