my heart has always longed to be a mother and this past March, dh and I traveled to Taiwan to bring our sweet baby girl home....
what an amazing blessing and answer to so many prayers.
gracen is such a JOY and a DELIGHT to me everyday. such a blessing that i am thankful for every moment.these bottom two photos are from today. I used a soft coloring technique for the second and b/w conversion for the third.
the first one I just threw in for nostalgia's sake....:)
what a day it was to finally hold my baby girl in my arms!


9 comments:
What a great story!! you've got a beautiful little girl!!!! Love the conversions!
The pictures are wonderful, your dd is gorgeous,those beautiful dark eyes!!! And I love your story..
Oh my gosh! What an amazing journey you have had. That is such a great picture! I really like the color on the 2nd one too-and the catchlights. It's hard to get catchlights in such dark eyes.
Beautiful photos. Your subject is tooooo cute.
I love each one!
She is such a cutie, love that first picture, it is so precious! I'm so happy for you that you found eachother :)
What a sweet, sweet story! She is a beauty!
Congratulations on your precious baby girl.
beautiful story, beautiful pics, beautiful dd! TFS adoption stories always tear me up.
OMG--love the photos! That first one has so much emotion tied to it, I'm sure. Love the conversion too!
Post a Comment